onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wwe....

Emile

Has wrestling changed since the 60's, is it still fake, scripted combat.

As a young kid I was devastated to find out the wrestling shown on ITV featuring the likes of Jackie Pallo and Mick McManus was phoney, so much so I never watched it again. The odd time I've been channel surfing and landed on WWE it seemed the same, fake and scripted.

It's a pantomime..an entertaining and professional pantomime. The fact there is no official betting on wrestling shows it for what it is.

Advert

I find WWE like a soap opera. I like the storylines and some of the spots are very exciting.

My WM Card (Slightly based in real life, slight fiction)

Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton vs Luke Harper (WWE Heavyweight)

Kevin Owens vs Jericho (WWE Universal)

Golberg vs Brock Lesnar (Lesnar attacks Owens during Fastlane match causing DQ)

HHH & Samoa Joe vs Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns - Tornado Tag

AJ Styles vs The Undertaker (phenom vs phenomenal)

Dean Ambrose vs Baron Corbin - ladder match

Charlotte vs Bayley vs Banks vs Jax - Bayley pins Banks - heel turn from Banks after the match.

Cena & Nikki Bella vs The Miz & Myrese - can see this match being awesome!!

SD Tag - Usos loose to American Alpha

Raw Tag - Enzo and Big Cass beat The Club - debut the revival after match.

Terrible booking decisions last night at Fastlane.

Wrote in white as potential spoiler

Goldberg just made Kevin Owens look poor. Worse still, what are they going to with Lesnar as champ? A part time champion is such a waste of time. Makes all the decent full time wrestlers look even worse. I can only see Reigns beating Lesnar out of the whole roster. Even more so since he pinned Stroman.

Why waste Charlottes PPV record at Fastlane? It would have been a much bigger deal to lose it at WM. Rubbish

Rusev should have won his match, Stroman should have beat Reigns and as punishment for interfeering with Owens Jherico should drop his title to Stroman. Rusev vs Stroman for the US title.

Archived