onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurfs Blueprint

So are you lot who continue to blame smurf for everthing that happens to the club some people need to realise that smurf owns the club we don't you wouldn't keep abusing your local shop if they didn't have what you wanted or ask to see their accounts the negativity from a minority is affecting attendance some fans are sick of the infighting and the all round negativity I don't really care if you think your not affecting the club but you really are

I blame him for things and point out my reasons on a fans forum. I've never abused him. If he deserves praise, he'll get it. I care about Port Vale, not Smurf. Some however would still support him, even if he; seperated the club from the ground, divided the fan base, failed to attract new fans, failed to retain existing fans, insulted fans, made poor appointments...oh, he's done all of those things.

Sent from my D6603 using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

Unlike you, I'm not a stubborn person that has set out his stall and is closed to praise and criticism. You've dug your heels in, and won't admit when you're wrong, even when the blatantly obvious is staring you in the face. I criticise Smurf when he deserves it. Take today for example. Not Smurfs fault for the postponement so doesn't deserve the stick he's had. But his reaction to fans on twitter is ridiculous. Embarrassing. No two ways about it for a chairman of a professional football club to speak to customers like that is pathetic.

So let me get this right, people can be as vile and evil as they like and because he defends himself with sarcasm he's embarrassing? Have a word seriously.

You say you have balance, I beg to differ as you and a number of others don't, people won't credit him for the good he's done as was highlighted in threads earlier this week when I listed some of the good he's done.

I have balance, I've already said the way he handled the JFH affair, however genuine intentions were completely wrong, I've said countless times he and any other staff should stay off Twitter, I've said he needs to desperately sort professional communication to fans and the marketing department which are comical along with the catering.

Balance is seeing both sides, not just his wrong doings, your thoughts are like a fatman on a see-saw with no one to play with!!

I blame him for things and point out my reasons on a fans forum. I've never abused him. If he deserves praise, he'll get it. I care about Port Vale, not Smurf. Some however would still support him, even if he; seperated the club from the ground, divided the fan base, failed to attract new fans, failed to retain existing fans, insulted fans, made poor appointments...oh, he's done all of those things.

For someone that doesn't care about him you talk about him a heck of a lot!

So let me get this right, people can be as vile and evil as they like and because he defends himself with sarcasm he's embarrassing? Have a word seriously.

You say you have balance, I beg to differ as you and a number of others don't, people won't credit him for the good he's done as was highlighted in threads earlier this week when I listed some of the good he's done.

I have balance, I've already said the way he handled the JFH affair, however genuine intentions were completely wrong, I've said countless times he and any other staff should stay off Twitter, I've said he needs to desperately sort professional communication to fans and the marketing department which are comical along with the catering.

Balance is seeing both sides, not just his wrong doings, your thoughts are like a fatman on a see-saw with no one to play with!!

He should rise above it. You say further down your post he should stay off twitter, so you don't even know you're contradicting yourself.

The points you raised in the other threads were taken apart, logicaly and intelligently by numerous posters.

Your recent sarcastic posts show you're struggling, facts and reason are above you, and you repeatedly keep trying, but failing, to be funny to make up for your foolishness.

He should rise above it. You say further down your post he should stay off twitter, so you don't even know you're contradicting yourself.

The points you raised in the other threads were taken apart, logicaly and intelligently by numerous posters.

Your recent sarcastic posts show you're struggling, facts and reason are above you, and you repeatedly keep trying, but failing, to be funny to make up for your foolishness.

Again more utter horse ****.

Because I believe he shouldn't be on twitter doesn't mean I don't think he shouldn't be able to tell ****** where to get off.

The points I raised had very poorly thought responses attached to them which showed the bitterness of some posters.

If you are balanced name the good he's done for the club....

I'm being sarcastic because if you can't beat these haters (and boy I'd love to with a massive paddle) you have to try and make them see logic by using their own daft logic.

There thing is so called fans like you are saying he should go but your not prepared to use your own money to help out what happens when he's gone who will take over because if you haven't got a definite buyer lined up who will be OK with fans slagging him off every time he tries something then your more stupid than any happy clapper as you so nicely put

There thing is so called fans like you are saying he should go but your not prepared to use your own money to help out what happens when he's gone who will take over because if you haven't got a definite buyer lined up who will be OK with fans slagging him off every time he tries something then your more stupid than any happy clapper as you so nicely put

Where did I say anything about happy clappers? Sorry Nick i've made my points, you lost me when you call me a "so called fan". Debate is not for you.

Again more utter horse ****.

Because I believe he shouldn't be on twitter doesn't mean I don't think he shouldn't be able to tell ****** where to get off.

The points I raised had very poorly thought responses attached to them which showed the bitterness of some posters.

If you are balanced name the good he's done for the club....

I'm being sarcastic because if you can't beat these haters (and boy I'd love to with a massive paddle) you have to try and make them see logic by using their own daft logic.

I think his intentions are good, and I like that he's trying to right his wrong, in spite of the abuse. Take not, I don't abuse, I criticise. There's a difference. I asked you in the closed thread for a comparison between our position when he took over in My 2013, to now. I made four points, can you reply please.

I think his intentions are good, and I like that he's trying to right his wrong, in spite of the abuse. Take not, I don't abuse, I criticise. There's a difference. I asked you in the closed thread for a comparison between our position when he took over in My 2013, to now. I made four points, can you reply please.

It's see no difference in what you said in previous posts about fans who support the chairman to what I've said.but like rep said maybe not you but some fans are causing un repairable damage between the chairman and fans and have agendas to try get rid of him and in reality the only casualty will be port vale football club

He bought the club in November 2012 and the club has been run with is money so it's on him from then on.

No idea what those points were, feel free to list them.

He bought the club in November 2012 and the club has been run with is money so it's on him from then on.

No idea what those points were, feel free to list them.

He became Chairman in May 13. The points were clear, you replied to the post without answering the question. With was, when Smurf took over as Chairman the club owned the ground, attendances had increased, fans were united and full of enthusiasm. That was the position he inherited. Compare that to now. How would you say he's performed.

It's see no difference in what you said in previous posts about fans who support the chairman to what I've said.but like rep said maybe not you but some fans are causing un repairable damage between the chairman and fans and have agendas to try get rid of him and in reality the only casualty will be port vale football club

Lot of opinion and assumption in that post, very little in the way of fact.

He became Chairman in May 13. The points were clear, you replied to the post without answering the question. With was, when Smurf took over as Chairman the club owned the ground, attendances had increased, fans were united and full of enthusiasm. That was the position he inherited. Compare that to now. How would you say he's performed.

He owned the club fact, his money facilitated signings that helped get us over the line fact, he helped keep Micky fact, the chairman has always owned the ground and club, the gates increased thanks to a promotion season - football fans the country over are fickle - you watch when we have another promotion campaign.

I'm not seeing any balance, still only constant criticism.

Right I'm off to the other side of the world, enjoy your constant happiness!

Archived