onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Today's Board Meeting

Tosh

Advert

Yes it was. You accused me through several posts of racial abuse. Even if you didn't use the word. You still said perhaps when I explicitly asked you if thats what you were implying. Are you a liar?

If my name says a lot then tell me what it says.

"Even if I didn't use that word!!" What word did I use then?

Please copy and paste the relevant extracts.

You would begin to have an atom of credibility if you said who you were.

"Even if I didn't use that word!!" What word did I use then?

Please copy and paste the relevant extracts.

You would begin to have an atom of credibility if you said who you were.

Look, I know the law of defamation, I know what can and can't be said and I know that your posts couldn't have meant anything other than what I have already said.

You tried 4-5 times to trap me into saying something racist. It didn't work. You looked stupid, move on.

Your opinion and your entitled to it.

But i don't appreciate your CLEAR SLY DIG at Robbie Earle's (Exquisite) perm.

Touche!

However in my defence I am in love with that guy and would gladly turn gay for him and only him.

It dates back to a good old time in May 1989 when he gave me a great big hug as a 10 year old ballboy.

Ah May 1989 a beautiful time when there was no mention of Mike Lloyd, Jim Gannon, Tom Pope, Mo Chaudry, Bill Bratt, Perry Deakin, Glenn Oliver. Oh for those days again. It really is true that your childhood are the best days of your life!!

The board hold their meetings at the potters club but have not had a meeting there yet? I'm confused.

Also I don't see how the username Regal Beagle is offensive to Legal Beagle.

The directors haven't been at the Potters Club TODAY, the day of the supposed Board Meeting.

I have never referred to Regal Beagle's username being offensive?????

Look, I know the law of defamation, I know what can and can't be said and I know that your posts couldn't have meant anything other than what I have already said.

You tried 4-5 times to trap me into saying something racist. It didn't work. You looked stupid, move on.

I would just click the ignore button and ignore each other, you are like two kids scrapping over a toy! ;)

I will forever remember your lecture, albeit nicked from the internet, about "natural racism."

I'm sure that our e-paths will cross again.

It also appears that you also have a knowledge of the law;) and can count.

I will forever remember your lecture, albeit nicked from the internet, about "natural racism."

I'm sure that our e-paths will cross again.

It also appears that you also have a knowledge of the law;) and can count.

I have studied Psychology, sociology and Law in my time.

No need to copy and paste anything. Yet more defamation of character there. Accusing me clearly of stealing intellectual property from the internet. You are the prosecution. Put forward your case, proving beyond all reasonable doubt that the information I put forward was stolen.

Archived