onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

has gannon resigned ???

shanghai al

Advert

Wouldnt it be Horsfield?

Well yes suppose your right. Both of them would be in charge i would of though.

It's only text messages what i have heard but we will just have to wait and see i guess.

I do think it will be true though.

Bede even said today he doesn't think Gannon will still be at Vale after the weekend. Maybe Jackson thinks it's the only way to try and get fans on side a bit.

Meeting tomorrow will probably talk over the events of Saturday but does anyone know who has instigated the meeting. If its Gannon, he will probably discuss Exodus and what happened to him after Saturday's game. If the Board have convened it then who knows though with him and the Board, I don't think either have the *alls to do the right thing.

well 1st of all

1 how does this "mate" of yours know?

2 what has he seen?

3 what has he heard?

can anyone shed more light on this with more detail other than a couple of words

and i highly doubt this is true, I SO WISH IT WAS FOR THE SAKE OF THIS SEASON but that daft ***** wont resign. he'd prefer his payoff thanks very much. he'd rather take the flack for another game aswell i reckon just so he can carry on with his stubbon attitude singin "i did it my way" on the touchline.

i dont normally reply to idiots but in your case i will make an exception......

point 1 ... the thread asks HAS gannon resigned ..point 2... i said it cold just be a RUMOUR..point 3 ... i said dont shoot the messenger.... point 4 ... how man words would you like me to use to ask a simple question... If i needed reminding why i dont post on here very often you just did it :(

If Gannon has resigned then if it is true about the comment from Gannon concerning lies from the Board of Directors and the fact that Horsfield

was never technically suspended and despite being on a disciplinary

already for unprofessional conduct Horsfield then caused that "Busgate"

fiasco which was an even worse case of unprofessional conduct.....the

V2001 Board have therefore failed to honour their word concerning funds for loan players and have instead kept the money for their "war chest" to fight Mo Chaudry and the season ticket boycott as a former Director has stated....they have also failed to act professionally concerning Horsfield

and deal with not one but two incidents of unprofessional conduct from the assistant manager who has returned to work and can seemingly get away with anything....then there is the showing of the original internal and confidential letter to Horsfield along with the nonsense Roberts loan story as evidence of the V2001 Board undermining the manager.....Gannon probably has enough to go on inorder to leave by mutual consent and have the rest of the contract payed up.

Apart from Adams who was all but finished as a manager untill Port Vale

gave Adams a last chance and look how Adams repayed the club with loyalty it does seem that two young managers with good CV's have had

their career wrecked by Port Vale and both couldn't have their own backroom staff and had to try and work with the former caretaker manager....both the Gannon and Sinnott story will put people off.

Can't see many being interested in the job under the terms of V2001 and

the only fully qualified coach with experience who is out of work and available who will probably do the job for nothing untill the end of the season is Andy Porter.

Archived