onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

To All The Idiotic Thread Starters

Yukon

Look, they know they're not wanted. If we won the Champions League this lot wouldn't be wanted, they know that. Yes, I think they have treated the fans with total contempt and disregard but taking it out on the players and fighting among ourselves isn't going to solve this is it?

Dave, Mike and the important heads that be need to get together and discuss more prudent means of showing their dissatisfaction with the current mob. If SEO stays we'll continue to be divided which is what the board want.

The supporters group needs to unite the fans.

Advert

Look, they know they're not wanted. If we won the Champions League this lot wouldn't be wanted, they know that. Yes, I think they have treated the fans with total contempt and disregard but taking it out on the players and fighting among ourselves isn't going to solve this is it?

Dave, Mike and the important heads that be need to get together and discuss more prudent means of showing their dissatisfaction with the current mob. If SEO stays we'll continue to be divided which is what the board want.

The supporters group needs to unite the fans.

This sums it up eloquently.

If it wasn't for protesters we'd still have Dean Glover as manager.

Why do some want this board to carry on?, they've turned down 2 offers that would have given little old Vale a serious chance of getting to the premier league and more recently they've turned down an offer that would have given us a serious chance of getting to the championship.

But instead the board lets us rot in the 4th Division and keep letting the debts mount up until the only option left is administration.

I despair after listening to those pro board supporters on RS,one said why dont the SEO chip in and buy shares and vote Bratt and Oliver off...........its that kind of thinking that will finish the club NOT the stay aways,do these people really have no idea at all ===

the same guy who was bigging Micky up for having invested £50k of his own money

this may sound completely and totally non-pc but is there a link to IQ and pro-board support? I mean this in a serious,non-mocking way.

I'd say only about 10% of Port Vale fans want the board to carry on, actually. I think you're wrongly mistaking the anti-SEO fans like myself with the pro-board group. I'd say 65% are anti-SEO, anti-board and 25% are SEO.

I actually dont think you are to far off the mark there - and I'm a SEO supporter

SEO are the vocal minority

im not pro board but the protests should just stop now. its causing disagreement between the fans and not attending the game is even worse! us fans are meant to cheer on our TEAM no matter what. so lets just forget about the board on matchdays and focus on cheering on and lifting the spirit of our players! With support, it will only get better... with protests it will only get worse. surely there is other ways of forcing the board out...?

I really feel for the vale players. How on earth can they feel motivated and wish to play with pride?

I doubt they really think much of it.

Ultimately they are professional sportsmen. They should need no motivation other than their individual professional pride, and the fact that their livelihood is based on how they perform in their job.

I doubt they really think much of it.

Ultimately they are professional sportsmen. They should need no motivation other than their individual professional pride, and the fact that their livelihood is based on how they perform in their job.

Ultimately they are human beings, they can sense the mess around them and of course it will affect their game/motivation. If you fear for the future of your workplace would you (for definite) be able to be as productive as you would when everything is running well?

They will be bothered it is their livelihood. Nobody wants to work in such an environment irrespective of being paid £100 or £100,000.

Archived