onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bright's on RS

old sage

Advert

I dont remember any stick,was it 10 goals in 10 games or something like it then he went to Leicester for £33,333 I think :unsure:

Bright said he was racially abused at Vale along with pretty much every black player we had in the 80's and 90's.

The guy comes across as thick as pig **** both on the TV and on Twitter.

He calls himself a Vale supporter yet i dare say cant name a starting 11.

I enjoyed the programme tonight.. He was fostered/bought up in care lived with his gran and anyone who'd have him.. He was never going be a rocket scientist owd like us 2 ;)

I disagree Spunkers - for a guy with his background he has done very well for himself, carving a good career in the game and then a media career afterwards. You may feel he lacks intelligence, but plenty of other people would disagree. It was always something that made me proud as a Vale fan that two of our ex black players were out there doing commentary on the networks (until Robbie suffered from ticket problems). And Mark does at least stay loyal to the Vale.

I remember him starting off at Vale Park, and he was one that Rudgie nurtured as a young player - loads of extra practice on the heading. He got dogs abuse from some of our support back then (who truly were as dense as porcine detritus and twice as sloppy), but he rose above it, and fair play to him. Always welcome back down the Vale is Mark.

I dont remember any stick,was it 10 goals in 10 games or something like it then he went to Leicester for £33,333 I think :unsure:

I think we recieved 66k and Leicester sold him one game before they would have had to pay the Vale the 100k to Sheff Wed..:unsure:

he was talking for 90mins, really enjoyed it, well done brighty and well done radio stoke. the soap opera of the last 12 months at vale park was also well put together, infact it was 2hours connected to port vale and that is good enough for me

The original fee was 100k Set in 3 instalments

£33.333 signing on

£33,333 after 25 games

£33,333 after 50 games guess what Leicester sold him to Palace for a larger fee after 24 games i think it was and we had no sell on Clause.

Mark is a friend and a good lad he used to do a bit off youth work up at Maryhill school.Always aproachable and classes himself as a Vale fan.

Archived