onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sims - Board Statement

VantaaVale

Advert

Guest TommyMac

I really wish Mark would walk away so they can continue being little Port Vale, plying their trade as a midtable team in the bottom tier of English football for years to come.

No entertainment, no ambition, no hope; Mark you deserve better!

It's a very familiar story isn't it? I'm sure I've heard this one before, missing or inappropriate paper work, no references blah, blah, blah.:(

shall we make a bet Tosh

lets bet whether M Lloyd who himself admitted he did due dilligence signed a non-disclosure ?

Some people really cannot see the issues that the board are creating.

The board yet again are having a go at MS for updating fans with a brief update of affairs whilst use the Club website to write a diatribe of inaccuracies. Let him come to the club today and look at the books unhampered, no stumbling, no excuses, no locked cabinets, no hidden documents, no hostilities. Stop being so damn deceitful.

cheers banbell, i try

I suppose there could be Bon Jovi musical based upon the goings on at Vale.

Songs could include:-

Broken Promise Land, Keep The Faith, We Weren’t Born To Follow, No Apologies, Lie to Me, Something For The Pain, Say It Aint So, Till We Aint Strangers Anymore etc etc

I suppose there could be Bon Jovi musical based upon the goings on at Vale.

Songs could include:-

Broken Promise Land, Keep The Faith, We Weren’t Born To Follow, No Apologies, Lie to Me, Something For The Pain, Say It Aint So, Till We Aint Strangers Anymore etc etc

that was ammusing

see we get on so much better when your not trying to wind the whole of the board up

Guest TommyMac

banbell, you really should stop coming here and mocking us Vale fans. We know we support a club with no ambition without you taking the ****.

You are very lucky to support a team who you can be confident will yoyo between the Championship and League One.

We can never again aspire to be on a par with our rivals, Stoke City but at least Forest still have dreams of being half as big a club as Derby County.

I envy you, I really do.

Archived