onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Thank You

PureVale

Advert

But when the chairman basically said he would get rid of the "dead wood", after a dreadful season, yet most have been offered new contracts, why shouldn't Vale fans criticise the chairman. Smurf says he's coming off social media, but again lies. How can a chairman of a football club, say go play on the M6 to one of its fans. Shocking SMURF..

It's not down to the owner to get rid of the deadwood, that's down to Page. I'm sure he was taken aback as much as the rest of us with the retained list, but what would you have liked him to of done? Do you want him to start interfering with team affairs & start telling Page who he should sign & so on, i don't? Blame Page for the retained list, not the owner.

The most important thing is the stability of the club. Smurf has brought this financial common sense to the Vale. We all dream of the Vale against the odds taking us to the promised land. This might happen especially if we could find another Rudgie. The likelihood is that a club of our size and support will fluctuate between Division 1 and 2. What is of paramount importance is that the great Club is in a financially sound state of health to be passed down the generations. Smurf has brought this to Club and for that I thank him.

If the things I see are negative my comments will be about that negative.... There are no positives at the moment

Your getting quite obsessive now and boring geo it must be fantastic sitting in another country spouting rubbish at every opportunity

Your getting quite obsessive now and boring geo it must be fantastic sitting in another country spouting rubbish at every opportunity

As I said, on another thread I think.... we desperately need something to talk up.

It is great sitting in another country... it doesnt change the fact that at the moment negatives dominate... having no debt is good, but it wont sell season tickets, it wont attract paying customers... no matter how you dress it up or try to make it personal.

I think there should be less thank you threads and more stop the OTT, pathetic whinging threads. It's embarrassing at times on here at the moment. As for the utter dross littering this site and Facebook, there are a couple of people who need to drop the pathetic conspiracy theories and get a ****ing grip

It's not down to the owner to get rid of the deadwood, that's down to Page. I'm sure he was taken aback as much as the rest of us with the retained list, but what would you have liked him to of done? Do you want him to start interfering with team affairs & start telling Page who he should sign & so on, i don't? Blame Page for the retained list, not the owner.

I agree... but it was smurf who stated it would happen before knowing if it would happen... or finding out it wouldnt.... hence making a rod for his own back

As I said, on another thread I think.... we desperately need something to talk up.

It is great sitting in another country... it doesnt change the fact that at the moment negatives dominate... having no debt is good, but it wont sell season tickets, it wont attract paying customers... no matter how you dress it up or try to make it personal.

Desperately why

I think there should be less thank you threads and more stop the OTT, pathetic whinging threads. It's embarrassing at times on here at the moment. As for the utter dross littering this site and Facebook, there are a couple of people who need to drop the pathetic conspiracy theories and get a ****ing grip

Couldn't agree more, the jealousy shown towards the chairman is ridiculous, not aided by Page's retained list and Birchall's dummy throwing moment! :)

It's what adults say to petulant children in jest sometimes weighting on a forum or text doesn't sound how it's meant and we are still a league 1 club so not a good season but not a disaster either

Agreed, stupid thing to say I guess but after all the hatred and bile thrown towards him who can blame him, eventually even good people snap!

Archived