onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

This Forum - Some Observations

banbell

So a Notts Forest fan, who for some reason has a passing interest in Vale, is lecturing us on how we should and shouldn't behave? This on the same day the NLV results are released. I smell a rat.

And what rat do you smell???? Again conspiracy theories thrown at those whose opinions differ from the main - let me guess, I'm either a member of the board, a mole planted by a board member, Bill Bratts love child etc etc

Advert

And what rat do you smell???? Again conspiracy theories thrown at those whose opinions differ from the main - let me guess, I'm either a member of the board, a mole planted by a board member, Bill Bratts love child etc etc

Go on just tell us which one you are then, I don't like guessing games

Markie you constantly mistake a difference of opinion as abuse, it isn't. If you don't want people questionning you then simply back up your viewpoints with some facts as from what I see it is usually a lot of hot air with no substance, that isn't abuse by the way simply stating a fact.

Personally based on most of your comments I suggest, with respect, you actually don't have a clue.

You mentioned in another post you fear litigation if you posted facts about Chaudry, if these facts are true how could you be sued?

You also talk about allegations made against Chaudry that were later dropped with no charges being brought ie. it never even had to go to court presumably as there was no case to amswer to, whereas we have a current director, who has publically ridiculed Mo and his bid, who has actually served a prison sentence for a serious offence. How do you feel about that?

At some point you will have to trust someone to take over our club but to me it seems that people like yourself don't trust anyone. I would rather take a chance with mo Chaudry (who incidently I have been a critic of in the past) than take the risk of any Tom d i ck or Harry buying us off the administrator.

But what if we get to the campionship and he wants his money back!!

I am happy to answer questions and have done in the past but the issue I have is that some people turn it into abuse. I do not mind people saying thinkgs like well I do not agree with that etc but If I wrote about you well mate you do not have a clue and talk rubbish would you think this is ok and a fair answer or think ****** idiot how dare he talk to me like that.

LB has spoke to me on a number of occasions and I have never once thought anything he has said is abuse because he puts his point accross without the use of the smilies to take the urine.

I had to put up with one poster constantly putting good post everytime I wrote anything. I took some photo's and gave them to the B&G and got abused because of a mix up people would not accept it they had to make me out to be a lier when all I did was confuse what I was told and I still stick to my statement that it was for the b&G.

Have a look at my comments I do not abuse and I listen to answers, I still do not trust Mo but I am willing to listen and if he does get the club then he will have my full support as I want what is best for Vale.

I am happy to answer questions and have done in the past but the issue I have is that some people turn it into abuse. I do not mind people saying thinkgs like well I do not agree with that etc but If I wrote about you well mate you do not have a clue and talk rubbish would you think this is ok and a fair answer or think ****** idiot how dare he talk to me like that.

LB has spoke to me on a number of occasions and I have never once thought anything he has said is abuse because he puts his point accross without the use of the smilies to take the urine.

I had to put up with one poster constantly putting good post everytime I wrote anything. I took some photo's and gave them to the B&G and got abused because of a mix up people would not accept it they had to make me out to be a lier when all I did was confuse what I was told and I still stick to my statement that it was for the b&G.

Have a look at my comments I do not abuse and I listen to answers, I still do not trust Mo but I am willing to listen and if he does get the club then he will have my full support as I want what is best for Vale.

I,I,I me me me answer Timothius' points aaaaaaaaaargh

The issue I have is that some people ask a fair question but within seconds someone else starts with the abuse. The first thing that you are going to do is defend yourself. I have risen to it a few times and then get shot down because I am being abusive but the pro mo bunch can get away with the abuse.

I have said on a number of times that I believe what the board say and that they are only looking after the club and this is why they are taking their time over Mo. I could be wrong and if I am I will happily say I got it wrong but not many in the Mo lot will they just seem to think that he will save us.

Some of you have very strong views and while I agree that we need change I can not agree that Mo will save us. I dont know why people can not accept that people think different things. The problem is most things on here do turn into a lets bash the board and it gets boring because the start of the thread is nothing to do with the board but thats how it ends up.

Example of this is the Mo thread it supposed to be about why people have issues with Mo but then turns back into a bash the board. People say that I am a "better the devil you know" type person but I am not. I want to look at the bigger picture and not just love anyone that comes in with a mars bar and a plan. Mo could be good but I am shot down because I question him,

Markie, listen fella, you are shot down because you criticise the bidder, but don't actually give any reasons whatsoever of why this bid is no good for PVFC.

Here is your chance, again. Imagine Mo Chaudry is looking at your post, and ask him a question, or two. Ask him about your biggest concerns, because I'm at a loss to see what they actually are.

Be straight to the point and ask away..

The floor is yours....

I think whether or not Banbell is pro or anti board is kind of irrelevant to his argument. I'm anti board and in favour of Mo, but I kind of see where he's coming from.

As an impartial observer, who has read the site for a long time and has no axe to grind with any particular posters, I have definitely noticed there's a lot more abuse coming from the anti board camp. Some veteran posters often get around the swear filter in order to insult someone who's views differ from theirs, but rarely if ever seem to get banned!

The stupid thing is, I'd say 75% of pro board posters seem to be either friends with the board, on a wind-up or have their views so set in stone they probably can't be converted! It seems to be these types of people who are the ones that get the abuse, which seems pretty pointless to me as it's a complete waste of time and energy. The small number of well respected, long term posters who are pro board or anti Mo get treated with more respect but there isn't that many of them in all honesty.

Same with the threads that go round and circles and say the same things. Obviously this doesn't include the likes of the NLV thread which offers new, interesting news; but the majority are either preaching to the converted or to the unconvertible! Then again I understand people's frustrations, so can see why we get so much repetition.

I have to say that ive still not met one person who can suggest any reason or evidence to suggest the current board are doing enough to stay in charge of the club. The pro board people are either quoting unproven hearsay about people who would take the club from them or just bashing mo for what i can only describe a closet racism.

If someone came on here and was proboard with good reason i doubt many people would be so insulting, the fact is as yet i havent seen one

No Markie people don't turn it into abuse they question what you say and expect an answer, they disagree with you that isn't abuse it is someone who doesn't agree with you. You answer questions that you choose to answer, others you ignore. You are asked to post why you hold the views you do, you ignore. You make no valid points to back up your pro board stance, and don't try and tell me you aren't pro board because you quite blatantly are. You once again above say you don't trust Mo but can give no valid reason as to why.

Again not abuse, my opinion of you based on how you post. Finally you refer back to B&G and the photos and I was one of the posters who disagreed with you on that but yet again you are telling lies. You took pictures at the first protest, of your own accord, no one from B&G had asked you to. You were at the second one again taking pictures for no apparent reason and Bede asked if we could have some for the B&G website. No one from B&G asked you to take pictures of the protests at any point in time, they merely asked if you could provide some pictures for our website. You previosuly tried to make out that you were photographing on B&G's behalf, you weren't and that is the truth markie.

PS Markie, I also stated back then that in my opinion you were taking photos on behalf of the board and I still stand by that opinion. Again that is not insulting you, just stating my opinion and is an opinion others have expressed from what they have seen of you on here & at the protests.

So how did you come to be a Vale fan then?

PS Markie, I also stated back then that in my opinion you were taking photos on behalf of the board and I still stand by that opinion. Again that is not insulting you, just stating my opinion and is an opinion others have expressed from what they have seen of you on here & at the protests.

Ok lets go down that route then. I am talking pictures for the board you say well ok what would they be able to do with them as a video would be a lot better and with HD video that I could get on my iphone (and no one would really know that I am filming them) you would be able to see faces etc. So unless they want to put them up in the board room as general photo's then I am confused about what use I would be to them.

I took photos for a uni project originally but then you guys setup a website etc and I thought that there is no bettter way to get my work out there than to put them on a website. I do not have to agree with the project to work for them I would work for Stoke city if they asked me. My business is always different than my personal view. Think back to when I was taking the pictures did I try to tell people to shut up or get in the way ?? No I did not because I am out there working and if in the future the B&G would like some more photo's doing then all they have to do is ask. I never lied I was out there taking pictures for the B&G the only issue is the wording. I was taking pictures for B&G but I do not work for them or represent them.

I have said on here a number of times why I do not trust Mo's bid, you constantly say that I do not back it up but I have said that it's down to the miners issues, dimensions (aware he was not charged) Focal radio (which is the biggest one for me). His constant trying to wind the board up (if you want the club then play by there rules, does not matter that you think they are crap rules play by them anyway). I know a few business men that have said that they would go nowhere near him in business.

Having said all that it does not mean that he should not be listen too, and he might end up being the best thing ever to happen to Vale, but this could go very very wrong and kill Vale.

Archived