onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sex attack at Water World

Vital Spark

Can't remember the last stoning that took place in the UK (perhaps you could refresh my memory) but you never know it may make a comeback especially with the price of EPL tickets these days. I certainly don't wish to know about your 2nd value and you've got a pretty big job on your hands with the last one but I guess you could rustle up some volunteers to help you.

What would people have to fight over and start wars over though if it wasn't for religion!

Advert

carl, why do you bring class into everything? And what exactly is a "PC argument?"

Interesting that you ask the question. Many people in this country are blind to the problems, simply because it does not affect them. One of the many reasons why the coalition government continue to be accused of being 'out of touch'. But many of the higher classes in this country are also 'out of touch' simply because issues do not affect them.

When the issues eventually do affect them- that is when you will start to see attitudes and those of JA change.. until that happens the scenarios will be ignorance and contempt of working class people (mainly) due to the continuous community problems.

My reply wasn't to Carl.

Who claimed that it was?

However, I think it's wonderful that you get the point, it looks like you did learn something from the "proportionality" discussion.:)

I agreed that proportionality was relevant i just didn't agree with how you chose to apply proportionality..i thought you'd understood that subtle difference:) Anyway..old ground

The principles that you ignore..time and time again.

Care to tell us what they are?

If you are comparing me to EDL supporters..dont. I'm not the kind to go marching in the street.

I've not claimed that you that kind..wiht EDl supporters it's what they want to achieve, their aims that i see as relevant to you and how they go about them

are Most of the dirty work should be done by the politicians and start to close the borders instead of being politically correct which means people like you have to pretend there is no problem when there is.

Why is pretending there isn't a probklem..I'm not. I accept thast there are problems but i don't agree on the scasle nor how we shoudl react to them

Nice one of you JA to actually acknowledge that i condemn racial violence of any kind

Keep it up

I agreed that proportionality was relevant i just didn't agree with how you chose to apply proportionality..i thought you'd understood that subtle difference:) Anyway..old ground

I used it to put the data you posted into perspective. What didn't you agree with about how I applied it.

That's one of the things you have out of proportion..the amount of unrest

That is quite an assumptuous statement to make- do you think thousands and thousands of people in the country continue to slate immigration and thousands march in EDL ect ect just for something to do? I also raise this question with REP as he is basing my posts on wild guesses and not what is actually happening out there. Remember what started the thread off and then ask yourself the question how many other similar incidents are happening in regards to racism against white people.

That is quite an assumptuous statement to make- do you think thousands and thousands of people in the country continue to slate immigration and thousands march in EDL ect ect just for something to do? I also raise this question with REP as he is basing my posts on wild guesses and not what is actually happening out there. Remember what started the thread off and then ask yourself the question how many other similar incidents are happening in regards to racism against white people.

Carl all most of your posts are assumptive wild guesses and without any evidence as you have no evidence to corroborate what you are suggesting.

This thread isn't about racism towards white people, you have just made that assumption (again), it's factually about a dirty pervert who has sexually assaulted a woman.

Archived