onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sex attack at Water World

Vital Spark

Advert

If it was an actual assault i would condone it- but it wasn't was it. The guy just moved the veil away

Do you know what assault is?

- i can actually understand why people get frustrated and angry when people, in our own backyard, put down our own modern ways and dont accept it even though they have been accepted into the country with total freedom yet go on to resent our eatings of non-halal meat ects.

People people reperfecftly entitled to get angry but that anger does not entitle them to act outside of the law

I can also understand people who get angry with people talking in other languages in close proximity even though they can speak good english- if you cant understand this (i know you can but are too gutless to admit) then that i'm sorry to say is your problem.

Now that anger I don't understand..people are free to speak in whatever language they wish. Are you seriously advocating that people be compelled to speak English when they are in proximity to you just cos they are able to speak English?

And i have the guts to admit i wouldnt even attempt to make my veiws known in the street- but the principles remain and stays there whether you like it or not.

Which principle..remind me please

Similarly you would not have the guts to call a EDL march racist either (this is your blind stereotypical PC attitude that belies your contempy of working class peoples fears)

Speaking for myself, I have contempt for the way your fears (and those of some EDL supporters) manifest themselves, which is not the same as having contempt for the fears

I know better and can symphatise with many peoples fears in muslim run communitys but still would not back racist behaviour- now anaylse that.

I too can sympathise where Muslim extremists run communities..indeed where extremists of any sort run communities. Good to read your claim that you would not back racist behaviour

i can actually understand why people get frustrated and angry when people, in our own backyard, put down our own modern ways and dont accept it even though they have been accepted into the country with total freedom yet go on to resent our eatings of non-halal meat ects.

I find it intersting this cos for me one of the fundamentals of our British way of life is freedom of expression, the freedom to protest yet you as a staunch supporter of our way of life (although admittedly you've never defined what that is despite repeated requests to do so) find it objectionable that people hold views that you don't agree with. Anyone is perfectly entitled to put down "our ways" and to resent us eating non-halal meat, they quite rightly have the freedom to do so. They are of course not entitled to act on their views outside of the law.

If it was an actual assault i would condone it

Interesting slip of the tonque ;)

Imagine if it was a working class white guy wearing a balaclava and a Muslim riding past him did the deed "Police are searching for a Muslim cyclist who tried to pull a white working class man's balaclava off as he rode past him"

He was just trying to move it out the way :doh:

Hope Carl doesn't read that ;) Or maybe I hope he does so that he understands the point!!!!!

My reply wasn't to Carl. However, I think it's wonderful that you get the point, it looks like you did learn something from the "proportionality" discussion.:)

As a white British Christian, I am proud to stand up for our values. I devoutly follow the bible and therefore stone homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13), force my wife out of the city whenever she is menstruating (Leviticus 15:19-30) and hope to go out and kill any non-believers (Exodus 22:20). Praise the Lord!

Can't remember the last stoning that took place in the UK (perhaps you could refresh my memory) but you never know it may make a comeback especially with the price of EPL tickets these days. I certainly don't wish to know about your 2nd value and you've got a pretty big job on your hands with the last one but I guess you could rustle up some volunteers to help you.

Which principle..remind me please

Speaking for myself, I have contempt for the way your fears (and those of some EDL supporters) manifest themselves, which is not the same as having contempt for the fears

I too can sympathise where Muslim extremists run communities..indeed where extremists of any sort run communities. Good to read your claim that you would not back racist behaviour

The principles that you ignore..time and time again.

If you are comparing me to EDL supporters..dont. I'm not the kind to go marching in the street. Most of the dirty work should be done by the politicians and start to close the borders instead of being politically correct which means people like you have to pretend there is no problem when there is.

Nice one of you JA to actually acknowledge that i condemn racial violence of any kind

You might need to explain that word to him though as Carllllll does seem to have things all out of....well you know! :)

If i have things out of proportion then why is there so much unrest throughout the country and overseas?

Imagine if it was a working class white guy wearing a balaclava and a Muslim riding past him did the deed "Police are searching for a Muslim cyclist who tried to pull a white working class man's balaclava off as he rode past him"

We had the discussion before about Burkhas- you will find the majority of non muslims actually are against the wearing of the burkha- it does not fit into our modern western ways of life..

White working class people dont wear balaclavas. Why does it always have to be white working class you refer to. In your utopia world do you not think middle class people actually attend EDL marches ect.

I put it to you that you resent the white working class, which is why you always make reference to them when you talk of racist issues. I would say the white working class are the first to suffer where immigration is concerned- but lets not pretend other classes of people aren't racist or indeed discriminate...they do.

Archived