onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Billy Bull at it again

Twitters

Advert

Once again, you are proving yourself to be a complete and utter ***********. Mo Chaudry has not tried to buy the club on the cheap. He has offered the going rate for 51% of the club's shares. That is a fact. Not on the cheap, at the going rate. He is paying the right amount for 51%.

Amazing how many brainless morons are so thick and stupid they can't understand brainless maths because they have their head up their ****. If you want to speak about people trying to get the club on the cheap, go talk to Peter Jackson.

Twitters, do you think sometimes you are banging your head against a brick wall?

Our open and honest chairman has just be interviewed on RS and he says that there are over 2,000 Season Tickets already sold and if you horrid,horrid lot don't believe our wonderful leader you are free to come and look on the computer.

You know what I say 'you can stick your computer figures up your bottom it's the bank book figures where the cash has been paid in I want to see. Anyone can play solitaire with the seating you clown.===

please, just do yourself a favour and shut up. if you don't believe the figure that Bratt tells you, and then you don't believe the figures he's willing to show you on a computer screen, that is your problem.

All we know is that the final figure will be inclusive of your ticket already purchased. Money that has gone into the club to support the current board

Did you believe him when he said Harlequin would invest in 2-3 week's?

What about the new investors that would match the deal of Mike Newton but the money would be up front and in one lump sum?

What about the recently announced british consortium,what has happened to them?

Why is he still here when he has promised that he will step down if that is what the fan's want him to do.(More importantly it is affecting his health and his family.)

Where is he going to get the £600k from to match the sum needed to get the plastic pitches?

If you are naive and gullible enough to believe everything that comes out of Bill Bratt's mouth, then that is your problem. However, you cannot verify the numbers without checking individual records and that is illegal, no matter how much you try and lie your way out of admitting that.

I take it you've not purchased a season ticket as per usual? Sitting comfortably in your armchair on a Saturday afternoon, forever starving them out?

Sorry but I think you're wrong under the freedom of information act you can ask for a breakdown of the figures. However they have, I dont know the exact response time, 30 days to provide you with such figures. I would like to bet those figures wouldn't be available if you went down there.

Twitters, do you think sometimes you are banging your head against a brick wall?

Pretty much. I don't know why I bother really. Thecharlatans isn't a true Vale fan, he's a wind up merchant. Princey, RobbieH, Rod, IanWall, Billy and vale9t9 are just clueless window lickers who dance to Bill's tune without thinking for themselves.

Sorry but I think you're wrong under the freedom of information act you can ask for a breakdown of the figures. However they have, I dont know the exact response time, 30 days to provide you with such figures. I would like to bet those figures wouldn't be available if you went down there.

I've already said you can view the numbers, that's not what I said was illegal. However, it's easy to make up numbers, so you'd have to verify each individual record to get an accurate reflection. That is what I was saying was illegal.

because it's their job to try and ensure we sell the most as possible. To 'build a buzz' around the sales and entice other fans to follow suit. Any normal person would see it as the board doing their job, you don't though.

When you see advertisements that there are only 100 tickets left to a certain show / event, it very often means the complete opposite and they are struggling to shift them and need to increase the urgency.

Either way, he's invited you down to go and have a look at the figures so i suggest you get your lazy **** down there

They could ensure record season ticket sales by all stepping down

Someone has viewed the numbers last week, the running total at the bottom of the spreadsheet for total revenue was £90k and the most tickets sold in a day 15, you do the maths. Desparate little man is Mr Bratt, not long now tik tok

It was 2,000 3 weeks ago, so I'm guessing that no more have sold?

What about those who had inundated Perry with letters? Did they ALL change their minds?!

I think Bill may have dropped another clanger there. Like Monty Python's Spanish Inquisition, I expect that figure will be over 3000 in his next interview.

Archived