onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Will Micky walk away

Fuzzy Dunlop

After his "We're not Real Madrid you ****ing ****" comment the abuse came his way, so he is the architect of his own downfall. He needs to take a leaf out of Dan Jones book. It will be all okay though hopefully when he's found his toys that he chucked out of his pram as hopefully he will leave and then I can get behind a competent manager who isn't up his own backside and tactically inept. Be alright that.

how can you say Adams isn't competent? Have you forgotten about last season? Have you forgotten our current position? Your poisonous outbursts are what the club needs rid of. I am sure there are lots of Vale fans that don't appreciate you upsetting our most successful manager in decades. Hopefully they will let you know their feelings

Advert

He lacks ambition and the ability to develop players. He constantly fiddles with the team and frequently plays players out of position. Many of his substitutions are extremely difficult to understand. He takes all the credit and none of the blame. He doesn't know what his best team is and he is frequently out thought and out manoeuvred by other managers. Apart from that Adams is quite a good manager.

He lacks ambition and the ability to develop players. He constantly fiddles with the team and frequently plays players out of position. Many of his substitutions are extremely difficult to understand. He takes all the credit and none of the blame. He doesn't know what his best team is and he is frequently out thought and out manoeuvred by other managers. Apart from that Adams is quite a good manager.

Which players has he had the chance to develop that would have been worth the effort? Every single player he has released has gone on to worse things, most ending up in non league.

The only players in the team that he fiddles with are the ones not performing. Surely this keeps players on their toes? Would you rather us play Robertson week in week out after some of his shocking performances, thus letting him know that they were acceptable?

Substitutions are difficult to understand? A purely subjective statement and one that every fan in the world experiences.

He has at least twice this season gone on radio and taken blame for the performance. Very few Managers would ever do this. Your statement stinks of jealousy and dislike

Frequently out-thought by other Managers? We got promotion last year and we are top half league one this year. Can't be that bad. He is not Mourinho but nobody ever said he would be.

Summary - He is the best we are going to get. There is probably a 10% chance of us landing a decent Manager if Micky were to leave

Maybe instead of spouting **** from the stands you should keep your daft opinions to yourself

If you don't like people airing their opinions move to North Korea i'm sure you'd fit in wonderfully. If that doesn't suit you, get used to hearing my opinions. Winning.

how can you say Adams isn't competent? Have you forgotten about last season? Have you forgotten our current position? Your poisonous outbursts are what the club needs rid of. I am sure there are lots of Vale fans that don't appreciate you upsetting our most successful manager in decades. Hopefully they will let you know their feelings

I was reading your post with seriousness until I saw the bit about me "upsetting" Adams. haha, brilliant!

'Johnny' and 'Jordan' are ****ing idiots. The likelihood is that they only went to Bristol because they had nothing better to do. Why would you go all that way for a nothing match just to shout abuse? I heard that it was these same 2 clowns that set on Adams at Plymouth away. GREAT SUPPORT LADS!!! Just the type of fans we want to urge us on

You also state that we only went to Bristol because we have nothing better to do? So we have nothing better to do than support our team at long distance away matches is it that what you are saying here?..... Made yourself look a bit of a silly billy here haven't you petal.

'Johnny' and 'Jordan' are ****ing idiots. The likelihood is that they only went to Bristol because they had nothing better to do. Why would you go all that way for a nothing match just to shout abuse? I heard that it was these same 2 clowns that set on Adams at Plymouth away. GREAT SUPPORT LADS!!! Just the type of fans we want to urge us on

This post is so dim it's painful!

Pointing out that Jonny and Jordan have travelled over 300 miles on a Tuesday night because they have nothing else to do. Did you go to either Bristol or Plymouth?

I'm glad I didn't go to Bristol City and get abused by the players and manager after being 4-0 at half time because id have told Micky and Loft to get out of our club ****ing quick time!

People go on about Adams being our saviour and that we would be knackerd without him. We wouldn't!

I suggest you get off the backs of the fans who do bother to support the team wasting their hard earnt money to go and get told by our own manager that were aren't Real Madrid.

You also state that we only went to Bristol because we have nothing better to do? So we have nothing better to do than support our team at long distance away matches is it that what you are saying here?..... Made yourself look a bit of a silly billy here haven't you petal.

How have i made myself look silly? Did you have anything better to do other than go to Bristol or not? You've got to question how rounded an individual might be that travels all the way to Plymouth on a Tuesday night to slate the Manager for every substituton he makes (which incidentally lead to 2 goals almost immediately). Likewise with Bristol. What were you hoping to achieve?

Just because you travelled all that way doesn't give you a right to go crazy and hurl abuse at the very players and Managers you are supposed to be supporting and encouraging. If you hate Adams so much why do you persist in wasting your time and money on him? Do yourself a favour and start supporting a different club with a Manager you don't hate instead of causing problems for Port Vale.

How have i made myself look silly? Did you have anything better to do other than go to Bristol or not? You've got to question how rounded an individual might be that travels all the way to Plymouth on a Tuesday night to slate the Manager for every substituton he makes (which incidentally lead to 2 goals almost immediately). Likewise with Bristol. What were you hoping to achieve?

Just because you travelled all that way doesn't give you a right to go crazy and hurl abuse at the very players and Managers you are supposed to be supporting and encouraging. If you hate Adams so much why do you persist in wasting your time and money on him? Do yourself a favour and start supporting a different club with a Manager you don't hate instead of causing problems for Port Vale.

Have you followed this situation at all. I didn't go to the game yet I'll spell it out for you. We were 4-0 down at half time to a poor Bristol City team! The game actually finished 5-0. The fans were ****** off! Understandably!

Doug Loft shrugged his shoulders and basically told the 100 odd fans to get over it and the manger said what do you expect and called them ****! The very next day our precious manger who masterminded this beating from a ***** Bristol City then went out and said he was going to have to consider his future. The guy wants to try and have an aeroplane with a banner flying over the stadium before feeling so sorry for him self.

Let me round this up for you... The fans did nothing wrong. The so called highly paid professionals at our club are to blame. The ones who acted like the fans didn't matter.

I wonder how much loft and Adams take home every week!

Yeah I could of gone to work and not had the day off I could've done that I suppose? If I don't agree with something that's going on during the game I will vent my opinion, again if you don't like that you probably have 3 options. 1.) Again, Move to North Korea a place that doesn't like opinions like yourself. 2.) Start using some headphones during the games and listen to some heavy metal to drown me out. 3.) Just put up and shut up because i'm going to be honest if we going 4-0 down away from home i'm probably going to moan about it again unfortunately for yourself.

In responce to your "If I hate Adams so much why do I go" question. Again simple answer lovely, I support Port Vale not Micky Adams. And haha, I've got your type now, your one of those "go support Stoke" fans aren't you soon as anyone moans at a Vale game. Yawn.

Can't be bothered read through all the bickering that's going on but for me, I would like to see Micky sign (so long as the deal is right for the club). He's a manager who has seen us improve almost year on year during his watch.

As a manager, you have to expect abuse if things go wrong, that’s football for you. A lot of managers get teams promoted and then lose their job the following season, as they are not good enough at the level above.

Adams has to accept that people want the team to get promoted every year, we expect to lose now and then, but we want the win. If we has been struggling all season, then we would be happy with the odd win. We haven't though, we have shown what we can do when we are up for it, but recently its all gone out the window.

I kind of understand why he would not be making a decision on his future. If he goes this season, then other clubs will see what he has done and want him. Next season they might not, because we could get relegated due to having no decent players, because the wage budget is crap.

Yeah I could of gone to work and not had the day off I could've done that I suppose? If I don't agree with something that's going on during the game I will vent my opinion, again if you don't like that you probably have 3 options. 1.) Again, Move to North Korea a place that doesn't like opinions like yourself. 2.) Start using some headphones during the games and listen to some heavy metal to drown me out. 3.) Just put up and shut up because i'm going to be honest if we going 4-0 down away from home i'm probably going to moan about it again unfortunately for yourself.

In responce to your "If I hate Adams so much why do I go" question. Again simple answer lovely, I support Port Vale not Micky Adams. And haha, I've got your type now, your one of those "go support Stoke" fans aren't you soon as anyone moans at a Vale game. Yawn.

Did you support Adams on our way to currently being 10th in the table and 4th round of the cup? What about promotion last season? Do you enjoy getting your face in the Sentinel because you are the ***** that abused the Manager for the second time to the point that he has threatened to leave? Great Vale fan you are!!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself rather than spouting off on here like some kind of new found celebrity. You are becoming notrious for causing problems at the club you are supposed to support. Don;t be surprised when there is a backlash

Did you support Adams on our way to currently being 10th in the table and 4th round of the cup? What about promotion last season? Do you enjoy getting your face in the Sentinel because you are the ***** that abused the Manager for the second time to the point that he has threatened to leave? Great Vale fan you are!!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself rather than spouting off on here like some kind of new found celebrity. You are becoming notrious for causing problems at the club you are supposed to support. Don;t be surprised when there is a backlash

Yeah I did actually moan about him alot when we made a right meal out of getting promoted. And my face wasn't in the sentinel? are you getting me confused? If you think i'm ashamed for venting an opinion at losing 5-0 and picking 2 points up from 27 away from home then you are very mistaken. I'd do the exact same again.

Yeah I did actually moan about him alot when we made a right meal out of getting promoted. And my face wasn't in the sentinel? are you getting me confused? If you think i'm ashamed for venting an opinion at losing 5-0 and picking 2 points up from 27 away from home then you are very mistaken. I'd do the exact same again.

why does it not surprise me that you were unhappy with the way we got promoted. Our first promotion for 20 years and you were there venting your frustrations as usual. You need to have a think about the reasons why you support Vale and what enjoyment you take from it. You sound like a very angry man, either that or you must be a very successful person as you obviously have such high standards and good judgement.

Archived