onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Thurs 26th December 2013, Port Vale v Notts C. Pre-match, Match itself.

Fosse69

Advert

Notts county won 4-0 at Colchester last time out, there first win in ages mind you!......

First win in ages? They won the game before that, 3-1 at home to Gillingham. :laugh:

At last it looks like we will actually play at home on Boxing Day. When was the last time we actually played (and not had the game postponed) at home on Boxing Day?

2007/08.

Drew 1-1 with Walsall.

First things first we need to be at it for 90 mins ,not 45 !

If we have decent back up in the reserve team then play the right back who features !

Also a decent back up centre half should be considered !

My team ,I await the abuse !

Johnson

Yates ( or another ) Duffy Chilvers Dicko

Tomlin Griff Shuker Jmw

Williamson

Pope

Lines banned out goes Robertson , he is not good enough ,if Yates doesn't make it then the reserve team right back ,thought we looked better yesterday with Shuker and Williamson on ,griff will have to play as dodds and shuker will be too lightweight .

Birchall goes out of the team also his performance at mk dons unacceptable !,mind he wasn't the only one a few others would be dropped if we have a good reserve outfit as I don't watch them I wouldn't know !

I have certainly seen worse team selections, but I don't think Robertson deserves to be dropped any more than any other player, his 4 goals this season and general play have been more than useful.

Also not sure if youd get away with Tomlin, Williamson AND Pope - if JMW drifts out of the game, its a bit light in the middle, no creativity with Loft and Lines missing either (I know they cant play).

Tricky, as they will be stronger than their position in the table indicates but we MUST have a reasonable midfield and if that means Birchall instead of WIlliamson then so be it.

I predict the gate will be lower than most expect, anything much above 6500 will be good, no chance of the 8500-9000 mentioned by some. Could be as low as 6000 if they don't bring many and the weather isn't kind.

A 1-1 draw perhaps ?

Ps A Merry Christmas to all at OVF Towers and all those who use the site. I hope you all have a SAFE and WARM Christmas, take extra care if travelling and remember pets have needs this Christmas too. A few scraps, crusts and leftovers for the wild birds is always welcome in this weather as well.

I have certainly seen worse team selections, but I don't think Robertson deserves to be dropped any more than any other player, his 4 goals this season and general play have been more than useful.

Also not sure if youd get away with Tomlin, Williamson AND Pope - if JMW drifts out of the game, its a bit light in the middle, no creativity with Loft and Lines missing either (I know they cant play).

Tricky, as they will be stronger than their position in the table indicates but we MUST have a reasonable midfield and if that means Birchall instead of WIlliamson then so be it.

I predict the gate will be lower than most expect, anything much above 6500 will be good, no chance of the 8500-9000 mentioned by some. Could be as low as 6000 if they don't bring many and the weather isn't kind.

A 1-1 draw perhaps ?

Ps A Merry Christmas to all at OVF Towers and all those who use the site. I hope you all have a SAFE and WARM Christmas, take extra care if travelling and remember pets have needs this Christmas too. A few scraps, crusts and leftovers for the wild birds is always welcome in this weather as well.

Hope that cats got a bell on dont want him filling his face with dickie birds.

Archived