onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

My perspective: Legal Beagle

LB as others have said ,on here you are preaching to the converted .

I am a shareholder who supports MC but can`t be at the meeting.I fear some of the thrown mud will stick and if we can`t get the public support of the other `big names`we may stuggle.

I have thought one idea could be to get all or as many as possible big name supporters at a photo shoot to put in sentinel.

Also as anybody tried tweeting Jonathon Wilkes ,he does mention being a Vale fan on there ,but I am not on Twitter(I just took a look).

Good luck LB on june 1st my votes with you!

Advert

Valiant 2001 has never been democratic and never adopted the principles of one member on vote.

Even at the very inception there was a two tier membership structure.

The original Valiant 2001 charter was described by a leading Supporters Organisation as no better than a Tennis clubs constitution.

At last a sensible piece from the only real option for our future. Mr Chaudry has put together a brochure highlighting his vision for the future and it is an exciting one which I will be proud to sign upto.

On the otherhand we have V2001 telling us why we shouldn't allow Mr Chaudry into our club. Yes it's our club not yours Mr Bratt. Really though it is our fault that you think this way because he has been allowed to manipulate his wishes under the guise of 'Good old Bill'. This is now fully revealed and lies in tatters.

Why didn't V2001 do a similar exercise to that of Mr Chaudry i.e. their vision for the future under their control?. Could it be that they dont have a vision at all, in fact they haven't a clue as they bumble and stumble along.

I'm sorry V2001 the fans are sick & tired of supporting our club in numbers that largely dwarf those of our rivals, yet while clubs like Bury and Chesterfield look forward to life in the higher division we are 'where we are' still in the lowest league and making no headway even after a top placing at Christmas . How did the board support our promotion push?. By bringing in a couple of wannabes paid for by their parent club. Pathetic.

It's time for V2001 to start clearing their desks and the boardroom and let Mo , Mark and LB lead us in the future.

Please no more slurs and no more lies, it's time to go and close the door behind you.

LBs posts are as condescending as Tim(lets start a rumour)othius' posts. Advising MA to 'sit back and await the outcome of the EGM' because its the sensible thing to do! I would think MA will decide for himself what is best! Did he not ask for Mo to be installed as chairman before May as it is imperitive that the club move quickly on approving players contracts and putting things in place for next season. Well surely appointing a manager who knows the existing players (and has their full respect) is an excellent move and is good for PORT VALE. Sorry Mo and LB but Port Vale F.C. cannot be put on hold for you!

LBs posts are as condescending as Tim(lets start a rumour)othius' posts. Advising MA to 'sit back and await the outcome of the EGM' because its the sensible thing to do! I would think MA will decide for himself what is best! Did he not ask for Mo to be installed as chairman before May as it is imperitive that the club move quickly on approving players contracts and putting things in place for next season. Well surely appointing a manager who knows the existing players (and has their full respect) is an excellent move and is good for PORT VALE. Sorry Mo and LB but Port Vale F.C. cannot be put on hold for you!

Will you be at the Egm 99 ?

Thanks Timothius,

We are to contact the shareholders and will use the media in the 19 days up to the EGM.

Posting on OVF should not be under-estimated. Yes we appear to have significant support but each member knows a fellow fan / shareholder and so word and news is spread organically.

That said listen to the radio and read The Sentinel over the next few weeks. Rob F will post alerts in advance.

Regards

LB,

If the worst happens this Saturday then the local 'rag' and radio station will be the last place you'll find Vale fans inhabiting for a good while hence.

And here we have Mr Windup right on cue. Please direct me to the "rumours" I have started. Most of what I have posted has subsequently been proved to be correct, seems Billy and yourself can't handle that, tough s**t.

Billy said in tonights Sentinel "the club are not in a rush to appoint a manager", so why the fuss about Adams, it appears Billy is saying we can wait.

Fully behind getting the board out and fully behind the Mo bid LB, but:

"If the board appoint a manager beforehand then they do so not in the interests of Port Vale FC but in their own interests to win votes and placate shareholders and fans - please do not be fooled into thinking otherwise".

There has been much rhetoric about having a manager to steady the ship, help with player contract decisions, look into potential future signings (despite lack of funds), be in control for pre-season etc, etc.

MA is amongst a list of potentials. You make no mention to MA in your quote, but intimate the current board do so "not in the interests of Port Vale".

There may well be other suited candidates for the role, but quoting

"In their own interests to win votes and placate shareholders and fans" insinuates the potential offer to MA of a contract is not in our clubs best interests.

There may be a percentage of pro-Mo ~ anti-board that would actually welcome MA back (and a good percentage that would not). EGM or not, let's not second guess the will of the fan base.

It may well be clearly a tactic by PVFC to generate interest and encourage pro-board support, increase season tickets sales and the like…..but it may actually be a good appointment…..just in case the EGM/pro-Mo is not successful.

Just being objective……

Billy said in tonights Sentinel "the club are not in a rush to appoint a manager", so why the fuss about Adams, it appears Billy is saying we can wait.

That statement just proves beyond any shadow of a doubt what an incompetant clown Bratty is ===

Surely the other two consortiums that are talking to Bill would want to have an input regarding the next manager.

If they exist of course ...:razz:

===

Archived