onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Football rumours Tweet

biddleingy

Advert

Yeah made me laugh. To be fair, as much as I love what Pope has done, I'd be slightly peed off if I was a Stoke fan thinking my Club was earning £60 million in TV revenue and only looking at unproven lower league players.
They do not take chances like Swansea did on a Spanish lower league player, so we are quite safe.

The last Derby County rumour that I heard' date=' about 3 weeks ago, was that they were lining up a £300,000 bid for a certain Mr Anthony Malbon.[/quote']Derby tend to prefer players used to playing in black and white.

The last Derby County rumour that I heard, about 3 weeks ago, was that they were lining up a £300,000 bid for a certain Mr Anthony Malbon.[/

Just goes to show that you need to be patient and persevere with young players. Adams prefers to off load his problem players. I fear that Morsy may follow in similar footsteps if Adams doesn't give him a fair chance.

The last Derby County rumour that I heard, about 3 weeks ago, was that they were lining up a £300,000 bid for a certain Mr Anthony Malbon.[/

Just goes to show that you need to be patient and persevere with young players. Adams prefers to off load his problem players. I fear that Morsy may follow in similar footsteps if Adams doesn't give him a fair chance.

I think offering Morsy a 2 year deal is giving him a fair chance...

Lower league player? He played in La Liga. :laugh:
2010/11 Spanish 2nd league, available on free transfer. Next season top mid-fielder scorer in La Liga, still only Wigan and Swans interested, then £2M. Worth £30M now? I wonder who our chief scout will dig up?

Dear oh dear oh dear. Mickey didn't want him, Mickey is the gaffer, in Mickeys opinion he wasn't right for our team and he let him go. Without him our team gained promotion under Mickeys leadership, so my thoughts are Mickey got it right. If somebody else want's him that's up to them if they think he's good enough for their team and if he is great for him and them. As for us and no offence to mr Malbon i think Mickey does not have to justify his action as results have justified it. Mr Morsey has two years to prove he is capable (if he signs his contract) but i'm sure that Mickey will make the right call AGAIN.

Just to point out as well that League 2 is a big step up from conference I mean when James was on loan he was getting glowing reports every week from them.

Look at Vardy for example he's done bugger all lol same for that Makal smith dude.

Not slating James just using him as an example as he's too good for conference .

If they were decent they'd be playing or getting on as subs look at Burger and Williamson they're getting games/appearances so Micky is not being negative to youngsters just he sees poor footballers when he's been in the game for all these years, I think he knows what he's doing with how many promotions now?!?

Archived