onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Steve Shaw says........

Caroline Oakes

Guest from another angle
What a prat you are. The board are the only people to blame you silly ****!

you mean the same board that you was so 100% behind at the beginning and tried too get us all too do the same::unsure: , whats to say mo wont be the same ?

i know for a fact he knows nothing about football , so what is his motive ?

and dont give me all that crap about wanting to help the vale , mo helps mo and nobody else .

talk about blind leading the blind .

and anyway what makes you the so called expert on everything vale ?

its not my fault if peoples opinions are different to yours , and believe me there are plenty of them .

Advert

you mean the same board that you was so 100% behind at the beginning and tried too get us all too do the same::unsure: , whats to say mo wont be the same ?

and dont give me all that crap about wanting to help the vale , mo helps mo and nobody else .

its not my fault if peoples opinions are different to yours , and believe me there are plenty of them .

are you missing mark simms out [ long standing sponsor and vale mad ] for any reason

st sales will show what fans think, will be an interesting 4 days

Guest from another angle
The players couldn't care less about the protests fact. The fans have been fantastic this season. The largest support in the division and I been to quite a few and it was only once at Accrington that it got nasty and that was aimed at Gannon. I never heard racist comments againsy Geogahagan so cant comment.

The B&G has always supported the players even during the aftermatch demos with applauding and good natured banter.

Look in the boardroom for the root of the problem and stop blaming Caroline who is one of the most sensible posters on here.

I suggest that your 'From another angle' is usually coming from up Bratt's posterior:yes:

stop blaming the board for everything ,try taking a look at the players and coaching staff , they arnt good enough end of .

its always the same on here blame the board for everything

Guest from another angle
are you missing mark simms out [ long standing sponsor and vale mad ] for any reason

st sales will show what fans think, will be an interesting 4 days

what about mark simms ?

Guest from another angle
remind us again of your prediction for bolton v stoke

and what has that got to do with anything ?

stop blaming the board for everything ,try taking a look at the players and coaching staff , they arnt good enough end of .

The buck stops with the hirers and firers

what about mark simms ?

its not just a mo bid any more [ you know that ]

its about two proven succesfull local business men following the club rules wishing to buy almost 1.2 million worth of shares and then run the club together

do not keep on harping on about mo as its now far more than just him

nothing to do with being sexist , its just a typical comment to do with women and football ,

you can say what you like , they just dont go together ,

how can a women that has never played in a male game against males form a serious opinion on a male dominated game answer that ?

Quite easily and much better than you're narrow minded view.

Funny how you say "I know for a fact he knows nothing about Football, so what is his motive" and then talk about about people having different opinions. Its opinions, and questions like these that lead me to one conclusion, those opinions are ignorant of the truth.

Port Vale football Club is a business (can we agree on that?)

Mo Chaudry is a successful businessman (again, can we agree?)

You haven't read his bid, otherwise you'd know his motive (can we agree on that also?)

Again, you know very little about his bid, otherwise you'd know the people he has working with him, know a great deal about football...FACT, they know a lot more than the current board. (I doubt you'll agree with that, I therefore put that down to ignorance, the truth is out there. Its about caring enough about your club to seek that information out).

Let me guess, will he knock Vale Park down? zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest from another angle
Stupid Boy!

the only stupid boys are you lot that stand outside the main entrance after a game .

do you really think they give a toss what you lot are doing NO

its just making them more determined to hang onto power .

i am in no way a board supporter or staff supporter , it needs a total clearout from top to bottom , from the board room down to the youth dept .

and do you know the only way to do it , stay away from the place until its done .

no money no progress simple !

We didn't have any protests last season and everyone backed the players to the hilt and we still finished 10th same as this season. :banghead:

The protests have made no difference, mostly the same players as last season and mostly the same useless board = Same league position again.

Time to let Millionaire hardcore Vale fan Mark Simms to have a go.

Oh right, so who are you blaming then?? You can't blame the fans as all this started way before the protests started, and if 75000 Man Utd fans can protest and not affect the players, i doubt Vale fans are going to affect the players either. Also, if you don't know who Mark Simms is (who is working with Mo then you need to go and read all the documents and info that has been put out the last couple of months =========

Archived