onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Is The Fat Lady Still Singing?

TheLegalBeagle

Please give us all some examples :rolleyes:

I read on OVF that this board are so stubbornly desperate to not sell to Mo (“over my dead body”) that Mike Lloyd is alleged to have asked Graham Shaw yesterday to get Mike Newton to contact the board as they will now listen to his bid.

:yes::yes:

Advert

I read on OVF that this board are so stubbornly desperate to not sell to Mo (“over my dead body”) that Mike Lloyd is alleged to have asked Graham Shaw yesterday to get Mike Newton to contact the board as they will now listen to his bid.

True from the horses mouth.....

True from the horses mouth.....

Well if the board is contacting Newton to put a fresh bid in I can only see that as really good news, it means they are prepared to sell and the more bidders there are then hopefully the outcome will mean the best owner for PVFC.

Well if the board is contacting Newton to put a fresh bid in I can only see that as really good news, it means they are prepared to sell and the more bidders there are then hopefully the outcome will mean the best owner for PVFC.

And you actually believe that don't you?

The mind boggles.

errr no not quite, they will be contacting Newton to see if he wants to donate them some money in return for a seat on the board alongside them.

He wont do this as he does not want to be part of a problem.

errr no not quite, they will be contacting Newton to see if he wants to donate them some money in return for a seat on the board alongside them.

He wont do this as he does not want to be part of a problem.

Newton or IMO nobody would want a seat on the board at this moment in time unless there is a takeover...so I cannnot see LLoyd being that daft???

Some people are desperate no matter how silly it makes them look, just to argue against everyone else. Do you not get enough attention from your friends and family? Perhaps you and WV can become best buds!

Some people are desperate no matter how silly it makes them look, just to argue against everyone else. Do you not get enough attention from your friends and family? Perhaps you and WV can become best buds!

Well he talks a lot more sense than you!!!! Or should we all just agree with you?

Dear Philpvfc,

Please be reassured that I am familiar with the legalities of posting but nevertheless thank you for your concern.

Far be it from me to appraise you of the legal position but closer scrutiny of the line you have cut and paste will reveal the answer to your own point.

Regards

Guest TommyMac
Newton or IMO nobody would want a seat on the board at this moment in time unless there is a takeover...so I cannnot see LLoyd being that daft???

You can't? Really? It's amazing how 'daft' the desperate can be!!!

Dear Philpvfc,

Please be reassured that I am familiar with the legalities of posting but nevertheless thank you for your concern.

Far be it from me to appraise you of the legal position but closer scrutiny of the line you have cut and paste will reveal the answer to your own point.

Regards

TY LB.....I know you took this as quotes from OVF and has not come from yourself or MO himself but was there really a need to place those lines in your article?

Archived