onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Comic Relief help please

Wereskintandweknowweare

At TKMaxx we are trying to beat our 4 million pounds we raised for comic relief in 2011. Comic relief supports charities in Africa and local charities in our local area. I was part of a local project that supported disadvantaged kids in the uk in the form of additional learning s and life skills this project was at a comic relief funded centre which also incorporated a 5 a side football league etc.

I have the job of trying raise money across 12 shops in the midlands including Hanley, Crewe and Stafford. I am not asking for cash you will be relieved to hear although all stores have the exclusive t shirt sale rights so please pop along and buy a beatles or tommy cooper t shirt if you wish.

I have supported vale for 40 years and know what how generous and thoughtful everyone at the club has always been my question is does anyone know who I can contact to get a comic relief t shirt signed by the team or has any one any ideas how the vale could help. I am just a turn up on a Saturday fan and do not know any one in the sc or on the board etc

Any suggestions would be really appreciated

Advert

At TKMaxx we are trying to beat our 4 million pounds we raised for comic relief in 2011. Comic relief supports charities in Africa and local charities in our local area. I was part of a local project that supported disadvantaged kids in the uk in the form of additional learning s and life skills this project was at a comic relief funded centre which also incorporated a 5 a side football league etc.

I have the job of trying raise money across 12 shops in the midlands including Hanley, Crewe and Stafford. I am not asking for cash you will be relieved to hear although all stores have the exclusive t shirt sale rights so please pop along and buy a beatles or tommy cooper t shirt if you wish.

I have supported vale for 40 years and know what how generous and thoughtful everyone at the club has always been my question is does anyone know who I can contact to get a comic relief t shirt signed by the team or has any one any ideas how the vale could help. I am just a turn up on a Saturday fan and do not know any one in the sc or on the board etc

Any suggestions would be really appreciated

Go straight to the "top two" - They seem to be making a lot of good moves and this seems an appropriate thing for the Vale to do.

1 shirt and a few autographs - wont take that much out of the club but will bring in lots of Kudos.

Bypass Lodey as he wont make a decision as he allegedly didn't make any during the MOLD era. Plus he allegedly didn't know anything that was going on, nor did he get asked to get involved with any of the decisions making processes - so you might as well not involve someone who as Manuel would say "Knows Nothing"

contact the players via facebook/twitter and see if you can solicit any of their help.

Go straight to the "top two" - They seem to be making a lot of good moves and this seems an appropriate thing for the Vale to do.

1 shirt and a few autographs - wont take that much out of the club but will bring in lots of Kudos.

Bypass Lodey as he wont make a decision as he allegedly didn't make any during the MOLD era. Plus he allegedly didn't know anything that was going on, nor did he get asked to get involved with any of the decisions making processes - so you might as well not involve someone who as Manuel would say "Knows Nothing"

contact the players via facebook/twitter and see if you can solicit any of their help.

Agreed bypass Lodey he is a total waste of space.

Try. [email protected]

Bypass Lodey as he wont make a decision as he allegedly didn't make any during the MOLD era. Plus he allegedly didn't know anything that was going on, nor did he get asked to get involved with any of the decisions making processes - so you might as well not involve someone who as Manuel would say "Knows Nothing".

This comment is not necessary, factually rediculous and shows you up to be totally and utterly wrong and vindictive as Bill Lodey assisted me personally on three separate occasions sourcing signed club goods for charity purposes all in great time I might add. Big slice of humble pie needs swallowing old man!

I'm sure he has his faults like all members of the previous regime but keep the criticism to relevant topics and not ones that make you look a little dim. Oh and if he's all that bad as you seem to think I'm surprised Smurf and Wildes have kept him in such a role...

This comment is not necessary, factually rediculous and shows you up to be totally and utterly wrong and vindictive as Bill Lodey assisted me personally on three separate occasions sourcing signed club goods for charity purposes all in great time I might add. Big slice of humble pie needs swallowing old man!

I'm sure he has his faults like all members of the previous regime but keep the criticism to relevant topics and not ones that make you look a little dim. Oh and if he's all that bad as you seem to think I'm surprised Smurf and Wildes have kept him in such a role...

I have also had dealing direct with him and I have seen exactly the sneaky way in which he works.

I have also had dealing direct with him and I have seen exactly the sneaky way in which he works.

Everyone knows you have issues with him Melv as they have been discussed on here previously but they don't relate to assistance with charitable requests which he has been exceptionally professional in dealing with which is what the opening poster requires.

Criticism where relevant is fair enough but rediculous and ill judged ones without any foundation in relation to this subject matter make people look really stupid and small minded especially when the bottom line is they are bang wrong in relation to this matter.

I have always had a positive response from Bill Lodey, during my fundraising for various charities, both recently and in the past.He ain't everybody's cup of tea but he has supported many worthwhile causes.At least he replied to our requests unlike a certain club along the A50!!!!!!!!

Archived