onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rotheram 1 Port Vale 2 - Post Match Comments

Caz or caz123

Advert

TF - Dodds was not asked to play as a winger today because if he was would you like to point out who was partnering Pope?

Please tell me one time in the match when Dodds was 'hugging the touchline' or running with the ball at their full back?

Pope was on his own in a 4-5-1, Williams started on the right and Dodds on the left although they switched consistently. Your final line was exactly the problem, Dodds is not a winger and struggled out there to get into the game and that comment is hardly valid as how many times did Williams do that today? It was a gritty performance, not a 'lets get down at em' kind of display.

So who played on the left then?

One complaint about the ground.... why is the away end access around the back? It meant our fans fed into the home fans on a very narrow area on the way out. Very poor and if there had been trouble (Which it looked like there may have been at one point) it would have been all out chaos.

that's why it needs a bridge and a way fir away fans To go around the back without having to wade through the home fans i,m sure in time something Will be done..still work to be done on land surrounding ground that happens in phase 2

did loft cover more on the left as hes played there before?

Nope. It was 4-5-1 as most who went will testify. Both wingers floated to try and help out where necessary and switched regularly but it was pretty obvious from minute one that that was the formation, and it worked well. We just struggled to get either winger into the game on the offensive.

Great win.

4 points in 2 away games against 2 of the top 5.

Strength of squad is showing now.

3 points v Daggers should set us up nicely for the 2 home games Fleetwood & Plymouth.

I firmly believe we are going up this season.

Well done to the players and fans

long way to go bound to be some ups and downs on the way but fingers crossed we will

long way to go bound to be some ups and downs on the way but fingers crossed we will

I think we have the basics of the squad to stay somewhere up there but I fear someone like Chesterfield will push themselves right up there so we need to make sure we bring in a couple of new faces to ensure we have a plan B in games that we could slip up in.

that's why it needs a bridge and a way fir away fans To go around the back without having to wade through the home fans i,m sure in time something Will be done..still work to be done on land surrounding ground that happens in phase 2

You make some good and unbiased points my friend! Thought you deserved a point today myself! Really like your ground as you say a bridge is needed and Im sure will be done in time!

Archived