onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mr Plant in the Sentinel

JONNY VALE

I too will be trawling through newspaper archives to see if I can find the article which refers to Mr Bratt being described as an unreliable witness by a Judge, those which refer to Mike Lloyd's business failures and about another Director's drug conviction.

Mr Plant, do you really think that it's a wise to move to bring up something as trivial as Focal radio?

Can I also remind you that a week ago you suggested that I would be a coward not to accept your offer to visit the Club. Despite me calling and texting you, I await a response.

Pathetic.

Bill Bratt sends a message to weedman - Flobbalobbalobba.

There is probably more sense,logic,truth in that one word than there is in all of what weed has written.

Advert

I have come to the conclusion that all this smear and propaganda is out of sheer desperation because the board have something to hide and when the truth comes out (AND IT WILL) They will be Hung hook line and sinker. I can bet bb is not getting much sleep at the minute. Roll on due diligence.....yes:

I too will be trawling through newspaper archives to see if I can find the article which refers to Mr Bratt being described as an unreliable witness by a Judge, those which refer to Mike Lloyd's business failures and about another Director's drug conviction.

Mr Plant, do you really think that it's a wise to move to bring up something as trivial as Focal radio?

Can I also remind you that a week ago you suggested that I would be a coward not to accept your offer to visit the Club. Despite me calling and texting you, I await a response.

Pathetic.

As trivial as 23 people losing their jobs. Mr Chaudry did not put 1 penny into Focal Radio he promised a lot and gave nothing! The owners welcomed him with open arms and got precisely nothing.

Caveat venditor

As trivial as 23 people losing their jobs. Mr Chaudry did not put 1 penny into Focal Radio he promised a lot and gave nothing! The owners welcomed him with open arms and got precisely nothing.

Caveat venditor

An interesting reading of this issue.

Caveat venditor

The history of Focal Radio suggests it was hardly a viable proposition from the outset. How many people lost their jobs the first time it closed down??

The history of Focal Radio suggests it was hardly a viable proposition from the outset. How many people lost their jobs the first time it closed down??

No it was not a viable proposition from the start, but neither is a division 2 football club! So why invest money into it? Especially if you do not support the club. How many football clubs in England make a profit? So why invest your hard earned money? I do not know the answers to these questions can anyone help?

I can understand long term supporters with spare money putting it in to their club eg Jack Walker, Dave Whelan and Peter Coates. I can understand Mark Sims wanting to invest but why Mo Chaudry?

No it was not a viable proposition from the start, but neither is a division 2 football club! So why invest money into it? Especially if you do not support the club. How many football clubs in England make a profit? So why invest your hard earned money? I do not know the answers to these questions can anyone help?

I can understand long term supporters with spare money putting it in to their club eg Jack Walker, Dave Whelan and Peter Coates. I can understand Mark Sims wanting to invest but why Mo Chaudry?

But it has the potential to be a viable proposition, hence the desire for investment. Isn't that the basis of MC's vision? Comparing Vale to Focal is so clear an example of apples and oranges its not true.

What has supporting the club got to do with anything? Did the present owners of Man Ure, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool etc etc support the club before they purchased them?

Can you explain why Mike Lloyd invested in the Vale ?===

Archived