onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale Fans.

Spunk Trumpet

I want to talk about the fans because i think all season we have been superb.

Ive only managed to get across to 14 games this season but my owd man goes and i have many season ticket holding friends.

Im sick to death of this "Lets get behind the lads" nonsense and "Cheer us to a victory"

The players need to start helping the fans out.

Superb away following all season, another 5000 plus gate yesterday and still folk moan about the fans!

None more so than the ****ing board!

We deserve MUCH better.

So id like to say as a fan...... Come on lads, the players, give US something to get excited about. Sort it ****ing out. Wear your shirt with pride and have some ****ing passion.

If the players, management and board had half the desire of the superb support we have had all season from folk who scrimp and scrape to look forward to a saturday afternoon, then we would be going places.

A lot of people at our football club need to take a long hard look at themselves this week. From Players, to management, to boardroom level.

Too many individuals at every aspect of our club are letting us down.

Sort it.

Advert

I want to talk about the fans because i think all season we have been superb.

Ive only managed to get across to 14 games this season but my owd man goes and i have many season ticket holding friends.

Im sick to death of this "Lets get behind the lads" nonsense and "Cheer us to a victory"

The players need to start helping the fans out.

Superb away following all season, another 5000 plus gate yesterday and still folk moan about the fans!

None more so than the ****ing board!

We deserve MUCH better.

So id like to say as a fan...... Come on lads, the players, give US something to get excited about. Sort it ****ing out. Wear your shirt with pride and have some ****ing passion.

If the players, management and board had half the desire of the superb support we have had all season from folk who scrimp and scrape to look forward to a saturday afternoon, then we would be going places.

A lot of people at our football club need to take a long hard look at themselves this week. From Players, to management, to boardroom level.

Too many individuals at every aspect of our club are letting us down.

Sort it.

You are quite correct Spunkers, and like you I too feel we have been let down both on and off the 'Park - no one individual, but the damn lot of 'em.

The only 'Club employees to stand tall for me include Andy and his staff in the 'Club Shop, Gerard our picman, Speedy the greenie, and Dave Johnson our matchday scribe :yes:

You are quite correct Spunkers, and like you I too feel we have been let down both on and off the 'Park - no one individual, but the damn lot of 'em.

The only 'Club employees to stand tall for me include Andy and his staff in the 'Club Shop, Gerard our picman, Speedy the greenie, and Dave Johnson our matchday scribe :yes:

Probably go along with you there Barry, especially Steve Speed who ive been critical of in the past but what can you do when your budget is a **** load of sand!! :D

Im just rate cheesed off with it all. :(

Great points there my Norwegian buddy. Yes the players should be trying harder. Apart from a select few I am sorry to say it but they aren't pulling their weight. I only travel 8 miles to watch the often sub-standard fare on offer but it's the likes of you and others like the NLV's that travel long distances that I really feel for. You all deserve medals.

Right what about our Board who often can't even be bothered to come and watch 'their' team because that is what it is .... They have stolen OUR TEAM.

Great points there my Norwegian buddy. Yes the players should be trying harder. Apart from a select few I am sorry to say it but they aren't pulling their weight. I only travel 8 miles to watch the often sub-standard fare on offer but it's the likes of you and others like the NLV's that travel long distances that I really feel for. You all deserve medals.

Right what about our Board who often can't even be bothered to come and watch 'their' team because that is what it is .... They have stolen OUR TEAM.

yep us crazy mad ones that travel 342 miles to watch this non-passionate team and club......===

plus the poor effort of the majority of vale supporters inside VP ===

yep us crazy mad ones that travel 342 miles to watch this non-passionate team and club......===

plus the poor effort of the majority of vale supporters inside VP ===

I salute you mate you are a real fan and am proud of you and the others like you======

Spot on Spunkers...almost everyone at the club takes one step back when effort and commitment are called for - except the fans.

And who gets the stick from all quarters? Yep, you've guessed it - the fans!

I notice our new CEO has been taken in already - his comments in the programme focused on the same crud as we have heard millions of times before...."lets get together and feel alright" - utter bullshine...

Why can we not just do a reformat or reset the club completely?

Get rid of everything at the club apart from the supporters, and start from scratch.

Would be pretty exciting.

Or a Control Alt Delete...now that would be good...could include the apathetic supporters in with that.

Archived