onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adam's Redeemed!

leek.Valiant

Although I couldn't blame Micky Adams for leaving us his for his home town club I can understand why some Vale fans were annoyed when it looked like we could go up and he buggered off. As we know, the season then fell apart when we got Gannon but even with Micky in charge I think we would of tired and maybe made the play-offs. Just my opinion...the squad was too weak.

I would like to say thanks in a thread to Micky. He has been well within his rights to leave us recently, if my work place was as much of a shambles as Vale has been recently I know I would of moved on.

Adams and them players have been put through alot of crap by the incompetence of basically everyone that has had any authority at the club in its recent history, including most recently Keith Ryder.

Has has been practically the only one who has remained professional and got on with his job. He doesn't need the money that's for sure and the way he has steered us and continues to steer is through this god awful patch deserves the respect and admiration of all us, including the people who hated him for leaving.

So from me and maybe some others, cheers Micky - I appreciate it. And to the players that stuck by us despite agreed contracts and job security being taken away from you - thanks to you too.

Now it's our turn to show some loyalty - see you all tomorrow night and throughout the season!

UTV!

Advert

Although I couldn't blame Micky Adams for leaving us his for his home town club I can understand why some Vale fans were annoyed when it looked like we could go up and he buggered off. As we know, the season then fell apart when we got Gannon but even with Micky in charge I think we would of tired and maybe made the play-offs. Just my opinion...the squad was too weak.

I would like to say thanks in a thread to Micky. He has been well within his rights to leave us recently, if my work place was as much of a shambles as Vale has been recently I know I would of moved on.

Adams and them players have been put through alot of crap by the incompetence of basically everyone that has had any authority at the club in its recent history, including most recently Keith Ryder.

Has has been practically the only one who has remained professional and got on with his job. He doesn't need the money that's for sure and the way he has steered us and continues to steer is through this god awful patch deserves the respect and admiration of all us, including the people who hated him for leaving.

So from me and maybe some others, cheers Micky - I appreciate it. And to the players that stuck by us despite agreed contracts and job security being taken away from you - thanks to you too.

Now it's our turn to show some loyalty - see you all tomorrow night and throughout the season!

UTV!

Here Here......Well done Micky & the players, I'm sure you can have a good season even after all the uncertainty that we have had to put up with, Lets all get behind the lads starting tomorrow & see where it can take us!!

I second all the sentiments posted on Micky Adams, he has had a lot to put up with,without all this going on,it's a full time job doing pre season Games getting the players fit and in the right frame of mind for the season ahead,if it was me I think I would have considered moving on, so thanks Micky for your support through all this mess.

His unusually large salary might have something to do with him staying. No such thing as loyalty in football you

know.;)

When he left Fulham he was paid up no questions asked 4.5 years of a 5 year deal on very good wages, the wages we are paying him are nothing to him.

Don't forget he played pro footy for years too.

When he left Fulham he was paid up no questions asked 4.5 years of a 5 year deal on very good wages, the wages we are paying him are nothing to him.

Don't forget he played pro footy for years too.

Both facts are irrelevant. The real fact is he is on way too much for an ordinary L2 manager:(

Archived