onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Players Meeting

Ben

Advert

That explains lewis haldanes tweet of "what a shambles"

I said last night on the phone to my mate that i will be very surprised if we have even half of our so called new signings here in a couple of weeks.

A week to week contract or even a monthly contract is not good enough.

Their agents will be touting them for other clubs and even Micky could leave.

Its not a joke, a shambles, or any other word other than an absolute ****ing disgrace.

Bob Young has failed massively so far. Its about time he pulls his ****ing finger out.....and fast.

What else can he do seriously? A week to week, monthly contract whatever it is is surely still better than no contract at all?

What else can he do seriously? A week to week, monthly contract whatever it is is surely still better than no contract at all?

Without wanting to start an argument, he was placed administrator with one sole purpose and that was to sell the football club. He had, in his own words, many offers. He chose the one best for PVFC. Seems he clearly cant see the woods for the trees. Hes failed miserably and now has to resort to these measures for us to keep ticking over. Hes been administrator for nearly 6 months. Hes gets a hell of a decent wage and you have the nerve to say what else can he do????!

The mind ****ing boggles fella. It really does.

Question -

Apart from frogmarching KR to the bank and transferring the wedge to the solicitors, what could BY have been expected to do????

Sell the club to at least ONE of his many interested parties back in May before the start of the new campaign?

Surely that was his remit.

HE chose Ryder.

HE failed us.

Without wanting to start an argument, he was placed administrator with one sole purpose and that was to sell the football club. He had, in his own words, many offers. He chose the one best for PVFC. Seems he clearly cant see the woods for the trees. Hes failed miserably and now has to resort to these measures for us to keep ticking over. Hes been administrator for nearly 6 months. Hes gets a hell of a decent wage and you have the nerve to say what else can he do????!

The mind ****ing boggles fella. It really does.

I meant with regards to player contracts. I really don't know what he is allowed to do by the football league or whatever with regards to contracts.

Sell the club to at least ONE of his many interested parties back in May before the start of the new campaign?

Surely that was his remit.

HE chose Ryder.

HE failed us.

He went for the best offer. The winning bidder has failed to show.

Let's look at it another way. If the other bidders wanted the club so much, then why didn't their offer's reflect this?

I meant with regards to player contracts. I really don't know what he is allowed to do by the football league or whatever with regards to contracts.

Ok. Fair enough. But had he done what was expected of him back in March when we went into admin, we wouldnt have that problem now.

One remit, to sell the club. Many bidders back in May. We should never be in the position we are now. The man has failed us on a huge level.

He went for the best offer. The winning bidder has failed to show.

Let's look at it another way. If the other bidders wanted the club so much, then why didn't their offer's reflect this?

For the money he is on that doesnt wash.

I would have been administrator and advertised it to the highest bidder for much less!!

Hes not done his homework and has been messed about.

The guy continues to be messed about and unfortunately his urgency to get a new buyer has come a month too late.

Hes ****ed up big time and how any sane Vale fan can give Bob Young the benefit of the doubt is totally beyond me.

For the money he is on that doesnt wash.

I would have been administrator and advertised it to the highest bidder for much less!!

Hes not done his homework and has been messed about.

The guy continues to be messed about and unfortunately his urgency to get a new buyer has come a month too late.

Hes ****ed up big time and how any sane Vale fan can give Bob Young the benefit of the doubt is totally beyond me.

I've not made my mind up of BY's performance, that's why i'm asking what we should have expected from his role.

What guarantee was there that the other bidders would have concluded the deal?

Not that it matters, but i was in the pro Mo bracket. His offer of a camel and a pair of worn sandals was never going to appease the main creditor, the council.

There is NOTHING stopping Plan B from placing a deposit...... So far - NOTHING.

How do you make someone buy something that you are selling?

So we're all six other bids time wasters as well. Was plan B 'in place and ready to go' as we were told. Getting someone to buy what he is selling is his job. He had one job, that was it. If you can't do that, then what is he here for?

So we're all six other bids time wasters as well. Was plan B 'in place and ready to go' as we were told. Getting someone to buy what he is selling is his job. He had one job, that was it. If you can't do that, then what is he here for?

If a house has been up for sale for a long period with no takers, is it the fault of the estate agent? or is it a combination of many factors - one being the state that the last owner has left the house in...

Archived