onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Euromillions Rollover

Santa

I'm buying loads of tickets for Friday night's draw and I'm going to takeover the Vale when I win.

I don't know if it's a completely foolproof idea but given how many fools there are at the minute hovering around the club I suppose we'll find soon enough out one way or another.

It certainly can't be any less plausible that Keith Ryder's current attempts to scrape together the money needed to buy the club out of administration.

Anyone care to join me?

Advert

I'll join you Santa, both on the board if one of us win??

I'm up to join you if you like?

Of course, if I win my it might take a while to contact me as I'll be snorting as much charlie off of a supermodels chest as I possibly can and my memory of any deal may be diminished.

I'm up to join you if you like?

Of course, if I win my it might take a while to contact me as I'll be snorting as much charlie off of a supermodels chest as I possibly can and my memory of any deal may be diminished.

A decidedly much better idea.

Is it only me who finds it funny that people (myself included) run out to buy tickets for the roll overs, but other weeks it's like "nah, can't be bothered, it's only £20 million this week, not worth it"!

And we only need 16 million Vale fans to guarantee a win. Shame we are a million short lol :shifty:

I'm in Santa! Justmake sure you give me lots of notice as to when you require the money. It can, as you know, take a while to gather such a substantial amount of dosh! 3 - 4 weeks be ok? Unlike Marge I don't wanna be a 'silent' partner. I want to make a noise. :yes:

Oh, and i'm banning anyone who under the age of 60...or is it 64? Unless they're in my clique of course! ;)

Archived