Shrewsbury (H) match thread - 9th March

Advert

3 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

The players are responsible once they hit the turf ,

DM can only do so much 

All these players are bottling it 

NIt fit to wear the shirt # Disgrace 

I tell what DM can do is talk a load of *******
He certainly can’t coach or motivate players.

Crosby certainly got more out of this set of crap than Moore and his marvellous back room team.

The Whole Club are taking the Fans for granted.

The Owner is taking the ****

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Patrick you need to choose your words 

More carefully, your gaslighting now .

I'm not wrong. Who can be arsed owning our club. I bet there are life long fans out there with the money that wouldn't want to. Its a big big job.

Just now, JS Valiant said:

I tell what DM can do is talk a load of *******
He certainly can’t coach or motivate players.

Crosby certainly got more out of this set of crap than Moore and his marvellous back room team.

The Whole Club are taking the Fans for granted.

The Owner is taking the ****

Sadly I agree. Even Crosby gets more than a point from the last 6 games I’m not saying he was the answer either but we’ve got worse I didn’t think that was possible 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

She isn't going to say there <ovf censored> is she. Go on who else do you think can be arsed owning a club like this? 

Call a spade a spade. The players are f****** poor, ain't even saying  she should go but the constant asking for the fans to support this dross is getting old everytime we have been asked to show in numbers to be the 12th man the fans have delivered, yet the players haven't turned up. I'd rather someone acknowledge this is sh** than lie and say the players are phenomenal when they trot around and can't even mark a centre half on a corner. As I say no I don't want Carol out but there has to be some acknowledgement that this is nowhere near good enough. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, PVFC FAN said:

I'm not wrong. Who can be arsed owning our club. I bet there are life long fans out there with the money that wouldn't want to. Its a big big job.

Carol has backed the wrong horse in Fraudcroft and if she continues to do so 

It's going to get toxic up The vale 

And yes there would be people 

Intested in buying The vale 

If it's put on the market , watch this space

3 minutes ago, MiddleportValiant said:

Call a spade a spade. The players are f****** poor, ain't even saying  she should go but the constant asking for the fans to support this dross is getting old everytime we have been asked to show in numbers to be the 12th man the fans have delivered, yet the players haven't turned up. I'd rather someone acknowledge this is sh** than lie and say the players are phenomenal when they trot around and can't even mark a centre half on a corner. As I say no I don't want Carol out but there has to be some acknowledgement that this is nowhere near good enough. 

If Carol continues to ignore the fanbase

maybe it's time she put the for sale sign up

Edited by Nippy Naylor
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MiddleportValiant said:

If she said they're <ovf censored> I don't think we would have any chance of staying up. The players wouldn't be arsed. Even if Carol knows  they're <ovf censored> she shouldn't say it. Better off telling fans the players are great and we should get behind them. Atleast then we have more of  a fighting chance. 

• Haha 2