onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season ticket renewals

Old fort

You know what I don't think we will get relegated. 

It doesn't feel like we will to me .

Darren Moore will keep Vale up

You have to remember no Plant Garrity or Clark for lots of season missing games between them ,they are back .

We have deserved at least 10 more points than what we currently have .

I can see us winning 4 or 5 on the trot at home .

The more I listen to Moore  the more I'm sure it's going turn .

Keep the faith have your season ticket thread thing end of march. 

Long way go yet 90 minutes X 15 .

I can see mighten winning penalties. 

I can see Wilson shining again especially next 2 games .

I cannot for the life of me seeing loft score but what if he does and then scores 5 in 6 .

Garrity when back at full pelt well he's already scored 11 goals and that's without playing with Mighten who to me I'd give the ball to constantly.

Chislett going smack some worldies in and Vale parks going erupt gamely every game between now and end of season .

OK Ripleys going have play well but play well he does .

Still wouldn't trust defence as far as throw them but maybe Moore can give them a more you ain't going score mindset and they actually do there jobs for all 90 not for 75 then switch off .

All to play for 

Edited by Devine intervention

Advert

6 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

I’m happy to be a happy clapper (for now anyway) 

Life is so much better when your constantly not bitching about someone 

Nippy naylor should change his name to mark stein 

Black and white great username shame a red and white intruder has taken it 

Nelly im permanently removed from the politics thread through choice so your lucky 👍

Keep on happy clapping you knob 😂👍

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Just now, Devine intervention said:

Ot doesn't feel like we will to me .

You have to remember no Plant Garrity or Clark for lots of missing games between them ,they are back .

Keep the faith have your season ticket thing end of march. 

Long way yet 90 minutes X 15 .

I cannot for the life of me seeing loft score but what if he does and then scores 5 in 6 .

Garrity when back at full pelt well he's already scored 11 goals and that's without playing with mighten .

Chislett going smack some worldies in and Vale parks going erupt gamely every game between now and end of season .

OK Ripleys going have play but play well he does .

Still wouldn't trust defence as far as throw them but maybe Moore can give them a more you ain't going score mindset and they actually do there jobs for all 90 not for 75 then switch off 

Just what we needed a Devine post to interrupt the bitching 😂👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

Ot doesn't feel like we will to me .

You have to remember no Plant Garrity or Clark for lots of missing games between them ,they are back .

Keep the faith have your season ticket thing end of march. 

Long way yet 90 minutes X 15 .

Garrity when back at full pelt well he's already scored 11 goals and that's without playing with mighten .

OK Ripleys going have play but play well he does .

Still wouldn't trust defence as far as throw them but maybe Moore can give them a more you ain't going score mindset and they actually do there jobs for all 90 not for 75 then switch off 

We need 7000 of u mate 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vtid said:

If I had a season ticket I would be using it I don’t see the point in wasting money regardless of how bad we’ve been lately. Just waiting for your reply for me not having a season ticket now 😆

Don't worry that's your personal choice, I don't know your circumstances of what you can and can't afford either.

But then maybe you should spend less time talking about Vale on the Internet and do something actually fulfilling in your life that makes you happy.

Because surely there must be better things to do than post here 

Just now, NorthwoodValiant said:

Don't worry that's your personal choice, I don't know your circumstances of what you can and can't afford either.

But then maybe you should spend less time talking about Vale on the Internet and do something actually fulfilling in your life that makes you happy.

It’s what a forum is for isn’t it? Tell yourself then you seem to like posting on here 😭 wow your weird 

Just now, Vtid said:

It’s what a forum is for isn’t it? Tell yourself then you seem to like posting on here 😭 wow your weird 

To be fair mate calling me weird doesn't actually make a difference because Normality is a social construct anyway.

I'm just saying you are getting yourself angry on a forum for something that you spend less than 2 hrs out of your 168 hours a week doing, take a chill pill, get the wine. Gladiators is on every Saturday at 5:50pm, watching that would make you happy. Life's short

11 minutes ago, NorthwoodValiant said:

To be fair mate calling me weird doesn't actually make a difference because Normality is a social construct anyway.

I'm just saying you are getting yourself angry on a forum for something that you spend less than 2 hrs out of your 168 hours a week doing, take a chill pill, get the wine. Gladiators is on every Saturday at 5:50pm, watching that would make you happy. Life's short

I couldn’t be more opposite to angry 😃 trust me I’m good & I don’t drink thanks 👍🏻 enjoy your evening I’m not looking for a debate we all have our own views on things 

29 minutes ago, NorthwoodValiant said:

If you don’t like people posting on here or having different opinions then I’m not sure a fans forum is the place for you 😂 

44 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

I won't be renewing next season. I've got a season ticket this season and I didn't go against Stevenage and I'm not going against Lincoln either. I've basically had enough, it's boring,crap and we lose every week. You might aswell throw 350 quid down the drain.

How on earth can you not go on Saturday?

These back 2 back games are our season decider and you turn your back on the team/club when they really need you.

Strange attitude.

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

It doesn't feel like we will to me .

You have to remember no Plant Garrity or Clark for lots of season missing games between them ,they are back .

Keep the faith have your season ticket thread thing end of march. 

Long way go yet 90 minutes X 15 .

Garrity when back at full pelt well he's already scored 11 goals and that's without playing with Mighten who to me I'd give the ball to constantly.

OK Ripleys going have play well but play well he does .

Still wouldn't trust defence as far as throw them but maybe Moore can give them a more you ain't going score mindset and they actually do there jobs for all 90 not for 75 then switch off .

All to play for 

That’s the poster I know. Welcome back mate.

1 game changes everything and it starts Saturday.