onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Deakins resignation.

melv

Advert

Aren't bothered as long as he's gone - and as far away from VP as possible! :)

Our gain in Deakin going will be be somebody elses loss when he turns up to destroy yet another business.

I for one will write to whichever company that may decide to employ this scum in the future and inform them of the truth about what he did at our club and hopefully they will not be taken in by his lies.

I sincerely hope that tens, hundreds if not thousands of Vale fans follow my example and write to whoever or wherever he ends up.

He may be a broken man now (hopefully) but I want to destroy his professional reputation just as he tried to destroy PV.===

Our gain in Deakin going will be be somebody elses loss when he turns up to destroy yet another business.

I for one will write to whichever company that may decide to employ this scum in the future and inform them of the truth about what he did at our club and hopefully they will not be taken in by his lies.

I sincerely hope that tens, hundreds if not thousands of Vale fans follow my example and write to whoever or wherever he ends up.

He may be a broken man now (hopefully) but I want to destroy his professional reputation just as he tried to destroy PV.===

Exactly what I want to do.ANYONE who hears anything about him getting a job anywhere needs to let as many Vale fan's,any businesses that have lost any money etc know where so they can be informed just what he is like.Good to hear he is getting no redundancy.To make it even better news I hope he is forced to pay back any pay off he may have had,then forced to pay for his nil paid shares.With luck that should see him dumped onto the scrap heap,bankrupt,homeless.

He indicated very recently that he would tell us all that has gone on.Surprise surprise that led to nothing.He has had the chance to spill the beans but as per normal FAILED.

You'd think the company secretary would surely have a copy? More lies covered up. makes you wonder if Oliver would have 'resigned' in the press at the AGM but still held his position through the back door as it seems Deakin was doing.

Lodey has to go when a new owner comes in. Out with the old, for good.

I had an interesting conversation with some fellow Vale fans in regards what the administrators would find and what they would do with it compared to if the Supporters Club had been voted in via an EGM.

On their findings, would do the administrators do things different to the supporters club?

For me the answer is a big yes

I had an interesting conversation with some fellow Vale fans in regards what the administrators would find and what they would do with it compared to if the Supporters Club had been voted in via an EGM.

On their findings, would do the administrators do things different to the supporters club?

For me the answer is a big yes

Of course they will, they will do things completely professionally and take the personalities out of the equation concentrating only on the cold hard facts as they are experts in their field.

Of course they will' date=' they will do things completely professionally and take the personalities out of the equation concentrating only on the cold hard facts as they are experts in their field.[/quote']

I dont think they would.

If the EGM had taken place and the SC club had got in to look at the clubs books, then I would have 110% confidence that the SC would have done the right thing in regards to any dodgy stuff that had been going on but I'am not sure the administrators would because their full concentration is purely on keeping the club going

Archived