onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Why should we all turn up tonight?

forevervale

Why should we all turn up tonight? Assuming there's still no news on admin.

Pros

- We add to the clubs funds

- We demonstrate our support to the players and staff.

- We demonstrate to the council, and any prospective buyer, the depth of support.

- We get to watch the team we love, which dependant upon the councils decission could be for the last time (please God I'm way off with this one but this is Stoke council!!)

- We all get to assist with, or donate to, the bucket collection (both for me) I realise that you can donate without watching the game.

Cons

- We are not sure where the gate receipts will end up.

- OLD are still in place. I've incluled this point but whether we end up in admin or liquidation they appear to be "dead men walking" as far as a position on the board goes.

I know this doesn't cover every point but I've tried to think of the biggies and based on the above it's a no brainer!!

Advert

Pros

- We demonstrate to the council, and any prospective buyer, the depth of support.

- We get to watch the team we love, which dependant upon the councils decission could be for the last time (please God I'm way off with this one but this is Stoke council!!)

- We all get to assist with, or donate to, the bucket collection (both for me) I realise that you can donate without watching the game.

Cons

- OLD are still in place. I've incluled this point but whether we end up in admin or liquidation they appear to be "dead men walking" as far as a position on the board goes.

I know this doesn't cover every point but I've tried to think of the biggies and based on the above it's a no brainer!!

Think you missed a small point as to why we should go.......................................................................................................................BECAUSE WE ARE PORT VALE FANS

Im no re tard just a fan who loves the club and thinks the council may be getting cold feet

I'm gonna stick with Re Tard! You know there will be a club! Just trying to get people to react to your nothing comments! Go tonight and Saturday get a grip it will be sorted! Keep the faith but get your head out your "bottom"

Pros

Cons

We need to turn up tonight for the history of our club,the supporters who are no longer with us,and to make people stand up and see we are worth investing in for the future.===

For us all

The players going out onto that pitch tonight aren't getting paid to do so, they're not doing it to win promotion. They are doing it for a love of the game, for you and for me. They are doing it (as a not so great man once said) For Us All! The least you can do is go and show your support for them and for the staff who aren't getting paid. Get behind the lads because this is your club and you're supposed to show it by supporting it. That's why you should go.

robbievalliant, why do so many on this site resort to slagging people off because they dont agree with them.If you cant reply civilly dont bother

I do apologise for what I said. Just your post was far to loom n gloom tensions r high and I shouldn't be such a pillock and start giving abuse! Not usually in my nature. Keep the faith brother!

Up the vale!!!!!

Everyone should turn up just for Micky and the players, they're all being fantastic professionals and loyal to the club, it is them we need to get behind, at least for tonight

Everyone should have (not of) turned up all season for Micky and the players, and apart from an inept board, the fans that stayed away have to take some blame for the players not getting paid. Tin hat not needed , I'm used to it.

Archived