onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

It Ain't Over 'til The Fat Lady Sings.

TheLegalBeagle

When will you learn that nothing - NOTHING will change. The earmuffs are on, covered by three layers of balaclava, the head are firmly buried under three foot of sand, and lastly but mainly P Jackson, B Bratt, G Mudie and S Meigh do not give a stuff about you or me or Robbie or Phil Taylor, or Mo, or anybody but thmselves, end off this club will remin under their leadership (to coin a loose phrase) untill there is no club left. Then and only when the ground really is there ot be sold off will it be, their benefit. They dont want to sell incase people want the land and not the club, no property developers so they say. Well Mr Bratt, Mr Mudie and Mr Jackson are all developers of property, there will be no Port Vale Football club in 2 years, my prediction and I will stick to it. It better not happen

Advert

Is there really any need to revert to such slanderous depths?????????? Mods - this character must surely be breaking the forums t+c's with such disgusting remarks.

And why the **** not - they are the directors of the club, they can do as they see fit.

What are you on about? What is slanderous about stating the obvious? Mr Plant was slanderous in his comments in Sentinel but has he retracted his letter after finding out truths? No he hasn't. They, as directors, are there as representatives of the shareholders, they do not own the club so they cannot do as they see fit!!!

You are a horrible, horrible little man, obviously suffering from the "little man" syndrome and hiding behind a keyboard. I would love to be slanderous to your face and believe you me, you would walk away with your tail between your legs when I'd finished with you.

Go away, you are not welcome or wanted on this site, be away with you little man!!!!

:razz::razz:

Ive been in correspondence with LB recently and have to say i find him very personable and helpful regarding questions posed to him. While im still not 100% convinced by Mo's bid. I am certain (and have been since Lee Sinnott's sacking) that change is required. V2001 have left us with little alternative than the current bid, but i still think posters on OVF should respect others opinions with regard to all aspects of the current situation.

I fully admire B&G and while i may have appeared critical of late, i support what they are trying to achieve, but like AdrianF sometimes i disagree with some methods and opinions. I hope the protests continue in a vociderous but peaceful manner without the need to abuse those who walk away (i am aware they can throw insults too). And i truely believe the EGM and particularly Starve Em Out is the way to truely hurt the board and get the desired effect.

Hopefully the brochure, and more enlightenment of the less informed fan as to starve em outs objectives and reasoning will ultimately see success. I hope that Mo is true to his word.

Dear SD,

Thank you kindly.

I am happy to engage in sensible dialogue and respond to any questions arising from the bid. I may not have all the answers but at the very least I can promise an honest reply.

I have said before, a healthy cynicism is to be admired and respected.

Regards.

Whats changed since December though?

We stand outside Lorne Street singing chants about directors who aren't even in the building, Mo comes out and thanks the protestors, then nothing happens.

The next home game we stand outside Lorne Street singing chants about directors who aren't even in the building, Mo comes out and thanks the protestors, then nothing happens.

The following home game we stand outside Lorne Street singing chants about directors who aren't even in the building, Mo comes out and thanks the protestors, then nothing happens.

Spot the pattern emerging? The only thing that changes from week to week is the number of protesters gets smaller and smaller.

The B&G campaign needs a boost, quickly, before more people like myself begin to lose hope.

I don't know that I'd agree with you that nothing happens BD. Since the protests started at the AGM, two directors have resigned, a manager has been sacked, a considerable number of people, including two ex-directors and a former major sponsor have come out and publicly supported the Black and Gold aims, the Board has apparently started re-contacting prospective investors whom they previously told to get lost and they now have a bloke ringing up fans to find out if the Starve em out campaign is a genuine cause for concern.

I know standing outside the ground shouting is not a particularly sexy form of protest but if we stop doing it, what message will that send to the Board? Whether the directors are in the ground or have scuttled away early is neither here not there. They will know the numbers and strength of each protest and will take great comfort if they simply fade away.

The protests on their own will not shift the Board - that will be done by the work going on behind the scenes - but the protests are the visible evidence of discontent and, in my opinion need to continue.

If anyone thinks they are boring, why not do something different - bring some music we can sing along to! I'm sure a ghetto blaster giving us a few choruses of Tom Hark might add something to proceedings. Anyone got the technology?!

We have to keep hitting this board after home games all guns blazing,the work is being done behind the scenes and i for one fully believe it will all come good,we just have to keep the faith Bratty and his circus are running scared and are trying every trick in the book to stall,COME ON GET YOUR A***S ROUND THE LORNE STREET tomorrow night and kick the protest into the next gear...

"STARVE EM OUT"

When will you learn that nothing - NOTHING will change. The earmuffs are on ............

Don't and can't agree.

The earmuffs have got to come off.

"Valient B brings us good news. the club can not ignore a section 116 request, or the club and EVERY OFFICER is liable to a fine, with a daily default fine.

The earmuffs MUST come off. This is something that can not be swept under the carpet in the hope that it will go away.

It will NOT go away.

The board are compelled to respond.

=== === === === ===

===LB.. There are at least a dozen season ticket holders i spoke to on saturday that will not be renewing including myself and my son and if V2001 are still at the helm at the start of next season we will only be attending away games..... Keep chippng away as disheartening as it must get for you.. I cant remember the last home game i missed unless i was on my holidays but we wont renew until they've gone.. Were as commited as you are

I don't know that I'd agree with you that nothing happens BD. Since the protests started at the AGM, two directors have resigned, a manager has been sacked, a considerable number of people, including two ex-directors and a former major sponsor have come out and publicly supported the Black and Gold aims, the Board has apparently started re-contacting prospective investors whom they previously told to get lost and they now have a bloke ringing up fans to find out if the Starve em out campaign is a genuine cause for concern.

I know standing outside the ground shouting is not a particularly sexy form of protest but if we stop doing it, what message will that send to the Board? Whether the directors are in the ground or have scuttled away early is neither here not there. They will know the numbers and strength of each protest and will take great comfort if they simply fade away.

The protests on their own will not shift the Board - that will be done by the work going on behind the scenes - but the protests are the visible evidence of discontent and, in my opinion need to continue.

If anyone thinks they are boring, why not do something different - bring some music we can sing along to! I'm sure a ghetto blaster giving us a few choruses of Tom Hark might add something to proceedings. Anyone got the technology?!

EGM update 3 should boost protest attendence Tuesday night

What are you on about? What is slanderous about stating the obvious? Mr Plant was slanderous in his comments in Sentinel but has he retracted his letter after finding out truths? No he hasn't. They, as directors, are there as representatives of the shareholders, they do not own the club so they cannot do as they see fit!!!

You are a horrible, horrible little man, obviously suffering from the "little man" syndrome and hiding behind a keyboard. I would love to be slanderous to your face and believe you me, you would walk away with your tail between your legs when I'd finished with you.

Go away, you are not welcome or wanted on this site, be away with you little man!!!!

:razz::razz:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thats what worries me. The board are spending a lot of money by hiring a new CEO, hiring Mr Plant, hiring a new marketing team and stepping up the hunt for the new manager.

They seem to be growing in confidence, and must know something we don't.

:(

Why now?......... Shouldnt all this be in place anyway, a vibrant professional club would have all these positions filled..........looks like they are playing catch up and just proves 2 things to me 1) The club has NOT been run properly laterly if at all and 2) Bratt & Co are now under scrutiny and know they have been rumbled what a bunch of B******DS ===

Judging by Banbells OTT response to that particular part of LBs statement its made me think HE IS Mr Plant himself.

It's funny you should say that. I was thinking the same. He arrived on the scene at the same time as Mr Plant renewed his association with V2001 and his choice of username is somewhat appropriate bearing in mind Mr Plant's history with our previous chairman!

So Mr Banbell, are you a Nottingham Forest fan having an identity crisis or are you a former director of Port Vale with a legal background?

By the way, I think we are unlikely to get an answer to this question!

Archived