onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

late kick off (focus on vale)

i did think of having laura from behind over the table whilst bemoaning the influence bill bratt in the demise of the club and his role in introducing these jokers to the club

not sure if that would have got the desired reaction though;)

joking apart not sure what else we can do mate we have to keep chipping away and support the supporters club

Advert

The supporters club with all the best intentions need to put down the clipboards, and move forward, if 90% of fans want this board out, why do they need to waste precious time standing outside turnstiles asking benign questions. They could have processed the request for an EGM three weeks ago. However in shades of the current board theyve spent to much time talking and not acting.

I know this may not get generous acceptance as a thread, but its just infuriating to watch and I can see why people are getting physically angry, ala the last home match.

The supporters club with all the best intentions need to put down the clipboards, and move forward, if 90% of fans want this board out, why do they need to waste precious time standing outside turnstiles asking benign questions. They could have processed the request for an EGM three weeks ago. However in shades of the current board theyve spent to much time talking and not acting.

I know this may not get generous acceptance as a thread, but its just infuriating to watch and I can see why people are getting physically angry, ala the last home match.

The SC are working tremendously hard behind the scenes making sure every angle is covered this time around, both legally and morally.

We dont want another red face again this time around and once everything is in place they WILL know they are going to be in a scrap.

Everything possible is being thrown into this EGM and it does,nt help when you get comments like yours, what exactly are YOU doing to enforce change? you people make me sick!!!! for gods sake get behind the SC and get yourself down to the meeting on tues and instead of criticising help us!!!!!

The SC are working tremendously hard behind the scenes making sure every angle is covered this time around, both legally and morally.

We dont want another red face again this time around and once everything is in place they WILL know they are going to be in a scrap.

Everything possible is being thrown into this EGM and it does,nt help when you get comments like yours, what exactly are YOU doing to enforce change? you people make me sick!!!! for gods sake get behind the SC and get yourself down to the meeting on tues and instead of criticising help us!!!!!

Every day wasted is a day closer to oblivion, Im a share holder and when/if this meeting ever comes off I will vote to remove. However seriously now I know your working hard but how many ****** petitions need to be signed to get things done. If this is the way forward there will never be a decision made without someone outside with a clipboard.

I dont dispute your working hard but please find a more pro-active way, just some advice, not having a go.

Every day wasted is a day closer to oblivion, Im a share holder and when/if this meeting ever comes off I will vote to remove. However seriously now I know your working hard but how many ****** petitions need to be signed to get things done. If this is the way forward there will never be a decision made without someone outside with a clipboard.

I dont dispute your working hard but please find a more pro-active way, just some advice, not having a go.

So exactly how many 'petitions' have YOU had to sign and how many people have you SEEN with clipboards?? There are certain i's to be dotted and t's to be crossed before a EGM can be called, its called a supporter consultancy and with the legal aspect we are dealing with Lawyers and solicitors which unfortunately takes time but rest assured when everything is in place it will be swift, in the meantime we make life as uncomfortable for these clowns as posible....another feature o TV monday night followed by a SC meeting tues night and coupled with the Media coverage and a further HOME game next sat they will not have chance to rest!!!!!

So exactly how many 'petitions' have YOU had to sign and how many people have you SEEN with clipboards?? There are certain i's to be dotted and t's to be crossed before a EGM can be called, its called a supporter consultancy and with the legal aspect we are dealing with Lawyers and solicitors which unfortunately takes time but rest assured when everything is in place it will be swift, in the meantime we make life as uncomfortable for these clowns as posible....another feature o TV monday night followed by a SC meeting tues night and coupled with the Media coverage and a further HOME game next sat they will not have chance to rest!!!!!

Well said mate...Pro Mo here we Go with Simmo=========

no need to keep it up with laura around it's the keeping it down you have to worry about:Djoking apart i was ****ting myself so i hope it comes over ok

in fact laura insisted in buying a mug of tea for everyone which did help a little to lighten the situation

the things i do for the vale eh======

Yeah, I know where you are coming from, so to say.

again someone totally ill informed, the SC stood outside turnstiles once to guage opinion as a requirement to use the RW proxy means we need to ask as many fans as possible.

Get cable installed you cheapskate!;)

I get Midlands on the cable TV and North West via terrestial - the best of both worlds. I hate Midlands though, it's all Birmingham and the Black Country and who wants to be associated with a population who sound like that???!!! Apart from that Manchester city centre's 25 miles from my house whereas Birmingham's 60 miles so I feel much more affiliation with the North West. I always thought it odd that Vale used to get better coverage on Granada sports programmes than we ever did on Central yet the BBC North West never mention us.

Anyway, let's hope this coverage raises the profile of our situation.

Nynex missed out Miles Green. As for north.... I am ex born north East. I have lived in Nether Edge (SfeffVegas) and Durham and Soton and Denton (Blue manc country) and ............... but I am and always will be Vale. Porthill.

Archived