onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

whos not renewing next season

windsorvale4ever

Advert

I think after yesterday I'm done with vale I've had enough just loosin interest totally I've done the protesting before and after games and these ****ers are still here feel like banging me head up a brick wall. Then people still say all I want to do is watch football I give up I really do.

if this board do not go as soon as who will not be renewing there season tickets next season? i will not be for 1 in my family we have 6 season tickets and we wont be renewing if all the board dont go, i took the chance this season but i wont be doing it again i dont trust this board with my money.

I have said this before but this time I mean it me and my lad will not be buying season tickets next year if any off our present or old board members are involved next season up the vale x

On the Luton web site at £300 each, worth a look, they have some posher offers. Stoke is cheap, but keeps a ceiling on our prices, otherwise 20 games at £20 is £400, with 3 games free. Worth it to Stoke though, secures fans for life.

stoke can keep it cheap because they are in the premier league where all the money is and have a chairman that runs the club properly.......this time around.

I signed SEO, I stayed SEO, and I will remain SEO until all remnants of V2001 and the current board are gone. It's a shame not all who signed up to SEO last season stuck to their pledge.

In 100% agreement, signed up to SEO, have not been and will not go until these idiots have gone and the old crew are also totally out of the picture!=========

so the the strong message to the board is that the people that did buy season tickets this season are not going to renew next unless we are under new leadership, will the board do the honourable thing and step aside or are they going to keep running this club into the grave we are digging for ourselves, we need new leadership now ready for start of the new season time enough for fans to get some confidence back in parting with their money and to give micky adams enough time to build a team capable of getting us out of this league otherwise we'll be stuck with this garbage all over again next season.

I, like many, am a life long fan and I bought my ST well before the start of the season, as I have for many years now, to show my support for the club and like many I expected things to change for the better - big mistake!

As much as it pains me I am now so sick of this whole mess that I have decided not to attend any further games until there is a completely new board in place - I will also not renew my ST while our club is being run by this bunch of lying crooks.

I won't and my Sister won't either. Both duped by this despicable board, never again. Once we have a new owner unconnected with the old regime I'll consider it.

The only saving grace on a Sat at the moment is seeing my friends and having a beer in the Bulls Head. But it's a long way to travel for a pint! The football is nothing to write home about and hasn't been for many years. In terms of paying for a product, if it was an item bought from a shop it would have been returned for a full refund years ago.

Off the field issues aside, I used to get excited that I was coming to see the Vale and knew all the ins and outs an talked about the team and games with lots of people. All this has left a bitter taste, I just don't enjoy it at all and it doesn't mean as much to me that it once did. I barely know who we have next match, that's how much they have killed off my feelings for the place and I have been a regular attendee for 30 years. Thanks V2001 what a legacy you leave.

Archived