onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Does Mo use OneValeFan??

ValeMadrid87

I was just wondering, as it would be nice if we could arrange a Q&A night or something along them lines on here..

I'm sure there is alot of answers that people want too hear, and we would be grateful if he could tell us that he is still interested in Vale still or has the recent revelations put him off the Vale?

I would like too ask a few questions if he still is interested..

My opinion he would be the best person too take Vale forward, will local issues at heart, contacts and of course something that we need (Money)...

I think 95% want mo to step up to the plate, and turn this god forsaken mess that we are in now!! He has my full backing now, let's face it, the mess our club is in now, if we dont support mo and give him a chance (if still interested) then we are doomed!! The only way out of a total collapse is too support a very hard working successful man that is Mr choudry..

I hope Rob can put something together...

If people can think of any alternatives then I'd love to hear them as as it goes today.. Nobody else is left that is willing too put any money in the vale, if we do get somebody we will be on the same level as bratt and co once again, like a time bomb ready too just explode as we can not afford too be living in the past.. Mo is very intelligent and he won't stop untill we are back to where we belong, and I totally believe him when he says this, after all he is not worth £60 million for having a dream. He delivers what he preaches and he is only the man that can write vales future.

Advert

Can't see the point until the inevitable happens and the true state of the club's finances are laid bare.

As far as I can see he outlined his initial bid and answered questions at an open meeting.

Much more damage has been done since then by Bratt and Oliver using club money to fight off the majority of shareholders will, the ludicrous commercial activities of Deakin and the laughable appointment of a known con man as chairman.

I wouldn't be surprised if the actual value of the club was zero or less.

The shareholders will probably have no say when it comes down to it and need to hope that whoever does take the risk, if anyone, is not in it just to strip any tangible assets that are left.

I think we need him back in the spot light, I think if he let's us know he still is interested and lays out his new plans, I feel it could help speed up the removal of this board, I think we just need abit more guidance, maybe he could help with the egm etc legal costs?

The people who need Mo back in the spotlight are the ones who want to make an issue of his race. This was used quite effectively by the club's propogandists in June.

I think we need him back in the spot light, I think if he let's us know he still is interested and lays out his new plans, I feel it could help speed up the removal of this board, I think we just need abit more guidance, maybe he could help with the egm etc legal costs?

I disagree, he needs to keep his head down if only not to stir up the anti-Mo camp with their grunts. He has IMO played a blinder by keeping quiet and in the background, if at any point in the future he has an interest then he should come forward. We should not think that Mo is and will be the answer, I hope he is but we need to keep an open mind.

This is not nor has it ever been about Mo, this is about getting rid of the idiots in charge

Only the Jackson5 can do anything at the moment by calling an EGM, and putting all thier shares behind the deletion of the 24.9% rule, and the election of an interim board to replace the current board. The alternatives are legal means or Admin. What the Interim Board will recommend after the books and contracts have been inspected, and investors assessed is anybodies business.

Spot on zaza, can't be long now until the finances are laid bare. Dare not think what the books are going to show us (although I think anyone with half a brain already has a good idea) these scummers have certainally put up a hell of a fight to keep them away from scrutiny.

True

But it has to be about Mo, he is the only guy that has shown interest in Vale, can you name and real viable replacements too our board other than mo and Simms?

I don't know anybody apart from Newton that has showed interest

The point is the campaign is about removing the board not installing Mo. The campaign (B&G / NLV) received much criticism in March for backing Mo, one which we (NLV) don't regret but I think we need to be as open as possible. When an interim board is in place then they can canvas for interested parties. I don't know whether there is anyone else out there but it would be foolish not to explore other viable interests.

Yes your points are correct but I can not see anybody else who will be interested one slight bit and too find somebody that has a very healthy track record other than mo will be extremely difficult! Unless you can canvas the club too a very wealthy Chinese or Arab business man, which is probably 99.9% unlikely

I would like us too put an interim board together too ready for a direct fitment straight away.. Of course they would have too do due diligence first, bur if we can get it set up ready, everything will run more quickly and manageable.. Just my view on it tho

Mo would not be able to answer many questions because there are too many questions to be answered by the board.

When the present board have all gone and the 24.9% rule done away with Mo will assess the situation. Only then would a meeting be productive.

Archived