onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Hereford tickets

MarkCh

Just thought I'd mention this in case anyone hasn't realised and gets caught out. The latest you can purchase Hereford tickets is Thursday at 2.00pm.

http://www.port-vale.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10381~2547508,00.html

I rang earlier this week and this wasn't mentioned to me at the time - so not sure whether the deadline for purchase has moved forward. I believe it's because Vale need to send back the unsold tickets to Hereford no later than then.

You can collect from Vale after Thursday, 2.00pm - but you need to have paid for them by then.

Part of me wonders if they'll relax things and let any Vale fans pay on the day - especially if we haven't sold that many. But, obviously, if you're like me, you won't want to take that chance - and I think it does insist on the official site that Hereford won't be selling tickets to Vale fans their end.

Advert

Just thought I'd mention this in case anyone hasn't realised and gets caught out. The latest you can purchase Hereford tickets is Thursday at 2.00pm.

http://www.port-vale.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10381~2547508,00.html

I rang earlier this week and this wasn't mentioned to me at the time - so not sure whether the deadline for purchase has moved forward. I believe it's because Vale need to send back the unsold tickets to Hereford no later than then.

You can collect from Vale after Thursday, 2.00pm - but you need to have paid for them by then.

Part of me wonders if they'll relax things and let any Vale fans pay on the day - especially if we haven't sold that many. But, obviously, if you're like me, you won't want to take that chance - and I think it does insist on the official site that Hereford won't be selling tickets to Vale fans their end.

they tried this last season when we were doing well . they made a point of saying no tickets available on the day of the match . when we turned up there was a queue for pay on the day turnstiles :yes:. they will do the same for this match.

if for example we have sold just 400 tickets by thursday im pretty sure they will allow fans pay on the day its better than having an empty stand behind the goal. I think those that paid on the day last season were behind the goal in those new seats and those that brought tickets were on the side in that **** hole stand.

It's unreal how many people moan about an all-ticket game. How do you think fans in the Premier League cope?

Hereford tickets will have been on sale for a total of 17 days come Thursday afternoon - plenty of time.

A home game on Saturday also helped those who can't make it down during the week. You also have a telephone and a mouth.

It's unreal how many people moan about an all-ticket game. How do you think fans in the Premier League cope?

Hereford tickets will have been on sale for a total of 17 days come Thursday afternoon - plenty of time.

A home game on Saturday also helped those who can't make it down during the week. You also have a telephone and a mouth.

Some people like to be spontaneous and decide to go to the game on the day and some people have contributory factors that mean they can't make plans to go until the actual day comes. Ticket restrictions stop some fans from travelling.

As for the Premier League; oh to be in that position. But Prem League ticket restrictions are mainly in place due to the potential problems of overcrowding.

Hereford get around 2000 in a stadium capable of housing nearly 9k, overcrowding is hardly an issue.:D

What utter nonsense. I may decide Christmas day that I fancy going to

Hereford and the game is hardly going to be sold out!

Some people like to be spontaneous and decide to go to the game on the day and some people have contributory factors that mean they can't make plans to go until the actual day comes. Ticket restrictions stop some fans from travelling.

As for the Premier League; oh to be in that position. But Prem League ticket restrictions are mainly in place due to the potential problems of overcrowding.

Hereford get around 2000 in a stadium capable of housing nearly 9k, overcrowding is hardly an issue.:D

Totally understand and appreciate what you're saying. It's West Mercia Police's decision to make it all-ticket and an early kick-off anyway, so I think any blame should be directed towards them. It was a silly idea to make it earlier than usual - I mean, has there ever been any incidents in our matches with Hereford over the years? I don't see why it's all-ticket anyway. We've not sold out in the past couple of seasons at Edgar Street. I know the Boxing Day factor comes into play, but I can't see us almost doubling our usual followings to Hereford just because it's that time of year. Silly decision, but what do you expect? Police always over-exaggerate.

I can understand it being all-ticket for Macclesfield as it's virtually on our doorstep and we always fill their entire ground for them, so it makes sense. Either way, I'll be at both games and hopefully be watching us take maximum points. :D

Apologies if you don't mean me, but I don't think I was moaning, was I? I was merely attempting to provide information for people who may not have realised you couldn't buy tickets from Vale after Thursday 2.00pm.

Totally understand and appreciate what you're saying. It's West Mercia Police's decision to make it all-ticket and an early kick-off anyway, so I think any blame should be directed towards them. It was a silly idea to make it earlier than usual - I mean, has there ever been any incidents in our matches with Hereford over the years? I don't see why it's all-ticket anyway. We've not sold out in the past couple of seasons at Edgar Street. I know the Boxing Day factor comes into play, but I can't see us almost doubling our usual followings to Hereford just because it's that time of year. Silly decision, but what do you expect? Police always over-exaggerate.

I can understand it being all-ticket for Macclesfield as it's virtually on our doorstep and we always fill their entire ground for them, so it makes sense. Either way, I'll be at both games and hopefully be watching us take maximum points. :D

Let's hope so, but I'll be very happy with 4 from 6 to keep up the good work. :D

Its stupid to make it all ticket we never take massive amounts to hereford i think it was 800 last season when we were top so we aint going take any more than that so the away end wont be full so there was no need for it to be all ticket and we have never had any problems with violence with hereford before.

Archived