onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Grimsby 1 Port Vale 0, Post Match Comments

Caz or caz123

Does the messiah still not want to dip into the funds perry says are available absolute joke and a disgrace

Right...so you are going to get a loan player in whose club don't mind them being cup tied? And since Loft only got crocked on Saturday, how likely is it that we'd have got anyone in that would have had a chance to settle in and play in the time?

Sometimes it's just the way it happens....we've lost to worse teams when we were in higher divisions for god's sake.......

Advert

what i dont understand is the meantailty of the players... the team who played Northampton.. the team that destroyed them in half an hour!!

We basically had a free run to the third round.. do the players not get this.. Did a trip to Old Trafford or Anfield not inspire them??

There's seems no character and leadership in the team.:unsure:

Right...so you are going to get a loan player in whose club don't mind them being cup tied? And since Loft only got crocked on Saturday, how likely is it that we'd have got anyone in that would have had a chance to settle in and play in the time?

Sometimes it's just the way it happens....we've lost to worse teams when we were in higher divisions for god's sake.......

We've failed to score over 180 minutes against a very poor Conference team. I wouldn't mind so much if it was even a promotion challenger from that league but Grimsby are not even close to that. It's a shameful effort whatever way people look at it.

We've failed to score over 180 minutes against a very poor Conference team. I wouldn't mind so much if it was even a promotion challenger from that league but Grimsby are not even close to that. It's a shameful effort whatever way people look at it.

You won't find me arguing with you about that.....I agree with every word.......I'm just saying we've been here before......

Magic flask I was at Cheltenham on Saturday and witnessed an absolutely gutless inept performance and tonight sounded no better against non league opposition

I sympathise....and I agree, I listened to it as well......I just want to know what happened after Northampton.....same players, doesn't make any sense to me.....

what i dont understand is the meantailty of the players... the team who played Northampton.. the team that destroyed them in half an hour!!

We basically had a free run to the third round.. do the players not get this.. Did a trip to Old Trafford or Anfield not inspire them??

The Northampton game flattered to decieve,after that half an hour they regrouped and the second half was poor in fact if I remember they missed a couple of good chances and since then we have done nothing

That result has potentially cost us a fortune, money we can barley do without by all accounts. This is the worst result of the season so far for me, and the thought of Torquay on Friday against this team is frightening, as they will be much tougher than ****** Grimsby! This long hard season looks now to be a lot longer and a lot harder. The match sounded awful, and we sound like a team bereft of idea's and confidence. I can't remember the last time we went so long without scoring goals, and this from a team that was at least scoring goals earlier in the season from all area's. I just don't know how much worse this can get :mad::angry::banghead::bomb::opps:

Archived