onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bratt - his future

Alan Baker

Advert

I am totally confused about this, why does Bill need to raise funds for the CW site when there is already a full investment to complete it from Blue Sky???? :unsure:

he doesnt, he is just worried that he is not going to be in the limelight. he wants to be the one on the back of the Sentinel with a gold plated spade breaking ground at cw.

he just cant stand anyone else taking the credit for anything good at the club. oh and he probably wants an upgrade to his mbe

He has gone now so considering his health and his age its time to move on and cut him some slack as i;m sure deep down he thought he was doing the best for PVFC.

he may have 'gone' from the board but i bet he doesnt think he has 'gone'

you will see as much as ever of him in the paper and on the radio believe me

his scheming and deviousness know no bounds and he will be desperately trying to work himself a position/angle. He loves the limelight

he may have 'gone' from the board but i bet he doesnt think he has 'gone'

you will see as much as ever of him in the paper and on the radio believe me

his scheming and deviousness know no bounds and he will be desperately trying to work himself a position/angle. He loves the limelight

Move on mate....life is too short

Hate is such a strong word. I don't hate BB or GO. I think they had the best interests of PVFC at heart, but it didn't work out and they were certainly slow in appreciating this. But they have paid a high price. The amount of personal abuse they have taken is for me disgusting. I'm glad that they have stepped aside, and they should have done so sooner. But would someone like to give me a concrete example that Bill Bratt's work with Vale in the community is for his own purposes? Or that Glenn Oliver lives in a caravan? They are people like you and I who get things wrong but human beings nonetheless.

Well said there are some sick individuals on this site

Not a word from him after the EGM when his opinion was wanted.Radio Stoke tried many times to contact him via phone but couldn't.Now he has no official position he like a bad penny comes back.

Listen Bill both you and your mate are NOT wanted at the club in any capacity.So please take the hint and do one.

If he's such a fan I wonder why he wanted his ££ back and I look forward to seeing him in the Railway.

To be fair Al, Whether its true or not he actually said they didn't want him to have any involvement which meant him not having shares

Not a word from him after the EGM when his opinion was wanted.Radio Stoke tried many times to contact him via phone but couldn't.Now he has no official position he like a bad penny comes back.

Listen Bill both you and your mate are NOT wanted at the club in any capacity.So please take the hint and do one.

They are welcome to come and support Vale as far as I and a lot of others are concerned. They don't own the club, and nor do you and the other bitter grudge-holders.

I wouldn't want to stop anyone supporting Vale, but it would be good if they concentrated on that instead of continuing personal battles and animosity. Which is more important to you?

Oliver doesnt live in a caravan, he lives in a campervan. And he, like Bratt is a liar.

Let me hazzard a guess, he doesn't live in a campervan you liar. Dave Felstead, a vote against Deakin is a vote to keep Bratt, liar. Adams, start of the the season "we've signed these players so we won't go into the loan market", liar. Roberts, Adams can keep me on track, liar. Robbie Williams, I give my vote to the fans, when he gave it Dave F, so liar. All the people on here who said we were certian to sign x when we didn't, liars. Anyone who says Ameriturf are the same business as Blue Sky, liars. Deakin, I'll sort out the bogs, liar.

Choose your favourite liar. (Mo Choudry, I'm a really interested Vale fan, Mark Sims I really do want to be on the board, Rob Lee I was not just interested in the cash).

Sandoz - So bill has the shares sale to Lloyd all been sorted now?

Billy Liar - er mostly yes just a few more things to sort

??????? whats to sort? he pays you the money and gets the shares

oh i get it, maybe things to sort are - a paid pt job at the club? a free directors box? a cut of the cw income?

the man is a leech and wont let go.

Archived