onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket?

Pete T

Will you be buying a season ticket now?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying a season ticket now?

• Yes...asap
    • Maybe.....not sure yet
    • No

So anytime someone moans at the club you'll stop going, even if that person failed in a bid with his buddy to take ownership of the club and has fallen out with the next chairman to be????

Don't think you'll be going very often in the future....stick to your computer game.

Advert

So anytime someone moans at the club you'll stop going, even if that person failed in a bid with his buddy to take ownership of the club and has fallen out with the next chairman to be????

Don't think you'll be going very often in the future....stick to your computer game.

I think Phil, the point is more about how the club chooses to respond to things such as this.

The club could have been very neutral, allowed a line to be drawn, and professionally looked to move on. Instead we have yet another PR howler. Just when it wasn't needed.

Now had it simply been someone who had been spurned for investment, it would perhaps not be such a bad thing. Bad, but forgivable.

When however this is the approach you choose to take to one of the club's major sponsors of the past decade it is cringeworthy.

Lloyd and Deakin a few weeks ago talked about transparency and unity. They can talk the talk, but walking the walk appears to be something beyond them at the moment.

I can fully accept some people choosing to disregard that. After all, that is an individual choice. I can also accept some folk wanting to see buzzwords being followed by tangible actions. Again, a personal choice.

It is sad that not all folk can be so accepting of individual choice rather than trying to belittle opinion.

I understand that SV and TBH I haven't even bothered to read what has been printed about PD and MS, it's paper talk which is often twisted, and I also think Mark is very bitter and will stir up trouble given the smallest chance. People will use whatever they want to excuse themselves from going the match and that's their choice I guess but it does make them sound a bit pathetic at times.

I understand that SV and TBH I haven't even bothered to read what has been printed about PD and MS, it's paper talk which is often twisted, and I also think Mark is very bitter and will stir up trouble given the smallest chance. People will use whatever they want to excuse themselves from going the match and that's their choice I guess but it does make them sound a bit pathetic at times.

Why do you need an excuse not to go to the match!?

The entire point is that just when they were getting a VERY small amount of trust back, this amoeba comes out with more, now proven, lies!!! We are paying this halfwits wages and He expects us to do so blindly, whilst ignoring all the lack of investment on the pitch, ignoring His lies, ignoring everything that is wrong with the club from top to bottom.

Maybe it was just a hot headed thing, maybe come christmas He will have, god forbid, said sorry for His diabolical actions. Until then I think I'll keep my money in my pocket.

Maybe I am too close to giving up for good that it doesnt take much to get me onto a high horse, whatever. But ask yourself, why would someone who has followed the team all over the country for 24 years, 74 league grounds under his belt (ok, some have moved), want to give up?

Archived