onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Work to start on Robbie Suite next week

butt lane vale fan

Advert

It's a valid question.

So do you know that the kitchen equipment has been ordered or not.How long is the waiting list if it has not been.Christmas is fast approaching and they want it open before then?

I don't really give two monkeys .. maybe they need your expert advice on project managing building work or maybe... just maybe, you should let them get on with it

They are not boxes they are 3/4 rows of seating the whole length of the room which is from the hamil end to the tunnel and are serviced by doorways leading from the room

It is planned to enable supporters or larger groups to buy the whole matchday experience and use it for parties, weddings, you would I imagine be able to buy a season ticket for that area, the tables are arranged pitchside by the windows for dining.

Should be scope for bookings by well-heeled away fans too.

They are not boxes they are 3/4 rows of seating the whole length of the room which is from the hamil end to the tunnel and are serviced by doorways leading from the room

It is planned to enable supporters or larger groups to buy the whole matchday experience and use it for parties, weddings, you would I imagine be able to buy a season ticket for that area, the tables are arranged pitchside by the windows for dining.

Do you mean like a mini stand indoors, a bit like a cinema. Sounds quite good, the in-between of a box and the terrace.

I don't really give two monkeys .. maybe they need your expert advice on project managing building work or maybe... just maybe, you should let them get on with it

Yeah, as no one on here could possibly know anything about project managing a major building project eh?

There is a an awful lot of stuff that has been dumped up there old programmes, stuff from the club shop loads of boxes that needs to be cleared out before any work can start Gary Hooper told me that work will start this week

Sorry if I've missed this but is that Gary Cooper of Ameriturf fame, the company Vale are having nothing to do with is working at Vale now?

A bit like Pete Miller of Ameriturf fame who's just invested £250,000 of someones money?

Bratt may have gone, we may have a good st deal but Oliver's still there and they couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it I'm afraid :(

you asking ridiculous questions. keep your nose out. you'll be asking if Perry remembered to switch the changing room lights off since last weeks home game next.

I take it then that you know for a fact that all the equipment has been ordered and will be delivered in time.Or are you just coming out with your normal bull ---- as a WUM?

Guest thecharlatans
I take it then that you know for a fact that all the equipment has been ordered and will be delivered in time.Or are you just coming out with your normal bull ---- as a WUM?

it is not and should not be your concern. it has got absolutely nothing to do with you whether it has been ordered or not. for all you know they might be waiting another 3 weeks to order it as they will be able to get them at a 37% reduction.

if you are that interested in the project, why don't you get out of your worn out arm chair and volunteer to become a daily on site cleaner when work gets underway

Archived