onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Time for a New Season Ticket Offer

sapperclarke

Advert

With the first signs of change starting to take place I would welcome a season ticket offer pitched at the right price

If it were pitched to cost the equivalent of around £12 a game there would, I believe, be plenty of takers

So around £220 for the remaining 18 games and i'm back in

That's the thing though. Some of us can't manage that still upfront. They need look at the match day prices too.

It's not really the money itself, it irritates me more than anything, think it stems from the vat rise, if I do return I shall pay using £30 to take up all the change just to be as ****** awkward:D

I totally agree with you, even though £20 is still to much it is so much easier than £20.50.

On behalf of the SC I asked Perry Deakin if he would consider issuing a ST up to Christmas so that fans could then not renew if Glenn Oliver did not stand down and BB was also still there. He agreed to look into it and seemed happy to oblige.

Will suggest at the next SC meeting that we pursue this with the club. The next committee meeting is in just over a week's time.

Additionally a electonic voting system for fans to express their support or otherwise of Perry Deakin becoming a Director is being created by Gary B our webmaster and IT supremo.

We are also awaiting Perry Deakin's response to our invite to organise a open meeting for him to disclose his hopes and aspirations for PVFC.

On behalf of the SC I asked Perry Deakin if he would consider issuing a ST up to Christmas so that fans could then not renew if Glenn Oliver did not stand down and BB was also still there. He agreed to look into it and seemed happy to oblige.

Will suggest at the next SC meeting that we pursue this with the club. The next committee meeting is in just over a week's time.

Additionally a electonic voting system for fans to express their support or otherwise of Perry Deakin becoming a Director is being created by Gary B our webmaster and IT supremo.

We are also awaiting Perry Deakin's response to our invite to organise a open meeting for him to disclose his hopes and aspirations for PVFC.

Assuming that nothing will be done this week , then an offer of, say, £175 for 17 games would be the way to get fans back in sufficient numbers.(Probably the only way). Plus they may then consider other purhases ie shirts, programmes, catering etc.

C,mon Vale (perry) as a gesture of goodwill lets have a mini-season ticket up to Christmas only 4 games....£60 WOULD BE A GOOD PRICE as someone has suggested by 3 get 1 free that would mean traditionally the game immediately before xmas 17th is always a low one due to xmas shoppers will mean people will attend and we have a good gate!!

Archived