onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mr Lloyd agrees with the pro-change groups

Jacko51

To be honest, I have no evidence that it IS nonsense, and nor have you, other than your opinion that it doesn't answer all your questions. Some of the questions you seem to want answers to either weren't asked, or were of the "when did you stop beating your wife" type of question....

I am getting fed up of the Victor Meldrew brigade on here.....I don't believe it......

I'm sorry, but at some point you have to either decide to walk away permanently or decide that things have changed enough to swallow that last segment of the bitter pill and return - and I think that constantly banging on about that final segment is getting more and more futile as time goes on, and risks alienating people who supported change but are willing now to accept that some change has happened, or is about to. I'm still sceptical, but willing to give it a chance. The longer the negative goes on, the more I think you're making excuses...seriously.

What exactly are you prepared to give a chance?

An investment but you dont know what its worth or where it will be spent/allocated?

Buying a failing business from the council?

Money being spent on 3 training sites?

Not knowing how many shares the new investor has purchased?

There is a difference between a leap of faith and jumping into the abyss with your eyes closed.

Advert

To be honest, I have no evidence that it IS nonsense, and nor have you, other than your opinion that it doesn't answer all your questions. Some of the questions you seem to want answers to either weren't asked, or were of the "when did you stop beating your wife" type of question....

I am getting fed up of the Victor Meldrew brigade on here.....I don't believe it......

I'm sorry, but at some point you have to either decide to walk away permanently or decide that things have changed enough to swallow that last segment of the bitter pill and return - and I think that

constantly banging on about that final segment is getting more and more futile as time goes on, and risks alienating people who supported change but are willing now to accept that some change has happened, or is about to. I'm still sceptical, but willing to give it a chance. The longer the negative goes on, the more I think you're making excuses...seriously.

I agree, there are still some important questions that need answering but sooner rather than later we are going to have to take a chance. The changes are almost there but I still want MS on board, something that would lead me to the ticket office. I'm pretty much sick and bored of it all now if I'm honest and want to get back to being a football/vale fan!

I'm sorry, but at some point you have to either decide to walk away permanently or decide that things have changed enough to swallow that last segment of the bitter pill and return - and I think that constantly banging on about that final segment is getting more and more futile as time goes on, and risks alienating people who supported change but are willing now to accept that some change has happened, or is about to. I'm still sceptical, but willing to give it a chance. The longer the negative goes on, the more I think you're making excuses...seriously.

You are entitled to your opinion - I think you are wrong.

In my view, this is smoke and mirrors - a mixture of jam tomorrow and those in the know getting a nice little wedge from all this. I don't believe it will aid the club on the pitch and I think any off pitch improvements are a long way away, if they ever come at all.

By all means, go to games and believe what you will, but how much would you care to bet that, in 2 or even 3 years time, we are in the same position we are now, with very few of the supposed improvements in place?

Time will tell, I guess. I hope I'm proved wrong.

You are entitled to your opinion - I think you are wrong.

In my view, this is smoke and mirrors - a mixture of jam tomorrow and those in the know getting a nice little wedge from all this. I don't believe it will aid the club on the pitch and I think any off pitch improvements are a long way away, if they ever come at all.

By all means, go to games and believe what you will, but how much would you care to bet that, in 2 or even 3 years time, we are in the same position we are now, with very few of the supposed improvements in place?

Time will tell, I guess. I hope I'm proved wrong.

Well they have from now till christmas to prove that this is not smoke and mirror's.If there is action and not just word's then there could very well be a surge in half season ticket sale's.If the words prove to be futile then there will be no surge.But protests may return.

Well they have from now till christmas to prove that this is not smoke and mirror's.If there is action and not just word's then there could very well be a surge in half season ticket sale's.If the words prove to be futile then there will be no surge.But protests may return.

melv, i very much doubt you would be in the queue to get an ST, no matter what action happened.

Also, you may have become the current directors biggest weapon (pun intended) due to you pettily asking for your share investment back, i mean, come on..how much was it?!! You have now set a precedent whereas now Bill Bratt and the like can now cash their shares in.

Shortly after your petty cash-in, a certain Mr Lee had his shares cashed in with PVFC....

Well done melv...:rolleyes:

Do you not see that you have handed BB's money back to him on a plate....... foolish at best

My point being that it was pointless having shares as the ignorant,arrogant,selfish,devious scrotes running the club did not listen to or care what the shareholders/fan's wanted.This was later proved by their action's at the last EGM.When they surprisingly knew the vote was going to be close and somehow managed to get money together that was previously unavailable just to secure their position's.

My point being that it was pointless having shares as the ignorant,arrogant,selfish,devious scrotes running the club did not listen to or care what the shareholders/fan's wanted.This was later proved by their action's at the last EGM.When they surprisingly knew the vote was going to be close and somehow managed to get money together that was previously unavailable just to secure their position's.

You and your point have handed directors a chance to cash-in.... costly point, don't you think?

Archived