onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mark to meet the Board

andy jones

Advert

The proposed investment will not be on the agenda then?

Between Mark and Lloyd yes im sure that will be a big part of THEIR discussion. In the quest for information, if people stayed on topic and didnt turn every thread into an anti board moan about lack of information and conspiracy theories then we would all be able to read peoples information without having to pick through 50 posts of same old rubbish. This is a different topic, if you want answers about the investment try posting on the topic label Q (standing for questions) & A (standing for answers) with Mike Lloyd. Surpisingly enough this contains information or what is currently avaialble on the investment questions we all have as fans.

Alternatively if you want to comment on Mark Sims meeting Lloyd then fire away

Between Mark and Lloyd yes im sure that will be a big part of THEIR discussion. In the quest for information, if people stayed on topic and didnt turn every thread into an anti board moan about lack of information and conspiracy theories then we would all be able to read peoples information without having to pick through 50 posts of same old rubbish. This is a different topic, if you want answers about the investment try posting on the topic label Q (standing for questions) & A (standing for answers) with Mike Lloyd. Surpisingly enough this contains information or what is currently avaialble on the investment questions we all have as fans.

Alternatively if you want to comment on Mark Sims meeting Lloyd then fire away

Patronisaton - what a long word it is.

I have commented on Mark Sims meeting Mike Lloyd, Dave Felstead and Perry Deakin. My comment was to note that information is being provided by Dave, rather than a request for input from supporters into this meeting. Perhaps that is an inappropriate comment, but I am still entitled to my views, and I am concerned that we are being fed information on events rather than being given the opportunity to shape events.

Now, Mark Sims potentially coming onto the board is - in my view - inextricably linked with the proposed investment. In other words, he will have to be a part of the Bluesky process in one way or other if he is to come onto the board. In light of this, I would like more information about that investment before I ask Mark Sims or anyone else for their views on it and what part Mark or anyone else will play in developing and implementing that investment. It appears to be the only show in town, so Mark will have to deal with it and his response to it will be central to this meeting. You seem to suggest that Monday's meeting and the Bluesky investment are separate, whilst I don't think they are.

Would you like me to repeat all that, or are you just going to have a go at me again?

Mark et al,

I am attending the meeting as Mark's sponsor.

Mark will make his own decision on whether or not to join the Board and I would hope that he will publicise his reasons for joining or not whichever the case may be.

Obviously supporters are not being asked for their opinion on this as its simply Mark's views and Mark's decision.

There is a very long thread on the SC and the Board Q&A where fans are debating the questions and concerns that they individually have.

Mark et al,

I am attending the meeting as Mark's sponsor.

Mark will make his own decision on whether or not to join the Board and I would hope that he will publicise his reasons for joining or not whichever the case may be.

Obviously supporters are not being asked for their opinion on this as its simply Mark's views and Mark's decision.

There is a very long thread on the SC and the Board Q&A where fans are debating the questions and concerns that they individually have.

Is Mark aware of the meeting?

Has he been invited and a date set that is convenient for all parties?

Archived