onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Could Mo sort out the management and players

dixon_vale4eva

I'm not just looking at getting rid of gannon (which i think would be best IMO.) But i asked Mo on his twitter "If you were to get control of PVFC (I hope you so.) Do you think you'll be able sort out the mood between manager and players?" and his response (hopefully its ok to post it on here "Believe me, i will ensure everything gets sorted. With the club slipping, it needs to happen sooner rather than later" so would do you think he could do to sort everything out?? === ===

Advert

The club needs strong leadership from the top downwards.

You look at the club now, you look at the club under Sinnott/Glover, and all you saw were agendas flying around.

Micky provided strong leadership on the playing side while he was here, nobody dared to play any of their games while he was there, and he was clearly the boss.

We need similar direction at boardroom level. We have nothing of the sort.

Mo Chaundry is not as yet in a position to make comments on any Club staff. And i think he will keep it that way. dixon_vale4eva i understand your concerns but i think those type of questions are not appropiate at this moment.

agree with tunstallpotter, fault lies throughout the structure.

seeing justin richards and tommo having a giggle about it all on twitter makes you realise how little the players are bothered and it's all a joke to them.

if Mo appoints a manager I'd expect him to back him 100% and instil some discipline across the organisation. we're acting like a gang of giggling teenagers at the minute.

That's exactly how it appears to me. An old boys club.

Mo admits to not having a great knowledge of football. But the staff he brings with him have worked in football before and have contacts. Couple this with Mo's ambition and will to succeed and I see good things for the Vale. Many people, though, just focus on the money. It's not all about the money.

The only thing I see with the current board is shown in my avatar - a sinking ship.

If Mo came in, I would expect wholesale changes throughout the club! Don't be surprised to see the axe wielded ruthlessly.

People may not agreed with all his decisions, but I think we will need to be patient initially and let him put his plan into action.

Archived