onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Agenda for Sundays Open Meeting at BGWMC

andy jones

Guest southburslemvaliant
Your arguments are very poor SBV.

Can you point to any specific poll, AGM, EGM, meeting, campaign group where the majority have voted in favour of the board, their hasn't been one?

Your simplistic argument that because you go to the game you are in favour shows your argument to be daft. I would argue that those who attend games want change in the board room.

The common element of feeling between Vale fans is pro change, that cannot be denied.

Before you talk about the "common element of feeling" amongst Vale fans can I ask how many home games have you attended this year? How many away games? How many times you've had a drink in Burslem this season? How many times you've spoke to a Vale fan at the corner shop? How many Vale fans have you discussed this with at work?

Try not to lecture me from London. I'm here, in Burslem.

I have no simplistic argument.

Somebody is making wild statements that need correcting (as usual with BurslemChemicals).

Simple question for you, why didn't the majority show this "common element of feeling" at the March?

Advert

If you think about it, if every fan spent a few quid less this season when going to the match, both inside and outside the ground they would soon have enough to buy 50quids worth of shares at the end of the season.

The more shareholders we have the more representative of the fan base votes at AGM/EGM would be. Assuming it was one man one vote.

Not that it is likely to happen until BB & GO are gone for good.

Once this is all done and dusted, I think all Vale fans should look at buying shares to prevent this type of thing happening again.

I'm 100% with you, great thinking. It would be a positive initiative.

One aspect I disagree with is the one man, one vote policy. If I put a few thousand into the Vale I'd want more of a say than someone with £50 worth.

Jesus, you really struggle don't you. We don't even get that kind of turn out at general elections!

Hahaha ever thought of being a comedian?

Do we ever get that kind of turn out at matches?

Before you talk about the "common element of feeling" amongst Vale fans can I ask how many home games have you attended this year? How many away games? How many times you've had a drink in Burslem this season? How many times you've spoke to a Vale fan at the corner shop? How many Vale fans have you discussed this with at work?

Try not to lecture me from London. I'm here, in Burslem.

I have no simplistic argument.

Somebody is making wild statements that need correcting (as usual with BurslemChemicals).

Simple question for you, why didn't the majority show this "common element of feeling" at the March?

So did the majority want gannon to stay? Glover to stay? Did the majority not want V2001 to take over in the first place?

Why do you have that avatar and then start being pro board. Purely and simply a wind up merchant of the 1st class. Even someone with your intellect fully understands poll's but chooses instead to wind people up.

Who's proboard?

A guy says 80% of fans want change. I correct him saying there is no evidence of this and as a result I'm pro board.

I have that avatar because I think it's hilarious.

I was talking about a 100% turnout. Like I said, you really do struggle!

What are you on about? Ignore list for you mate.

Vale have about 6,000 fans and the majority have never voted on anything.

Who do you think you are ?

I'm 100% with you, great thinking. It would be a positive initiative.

One aspect I disagree with is the one man, one vote policy. If I put a few thousand into the Vale I'd want more of a say than someone with £50 worth.

You're arguing against yourself. Firstly, you want 6000 people involved in a poll; then you assert that any voice should be bought. Which one is it?

You're arguing against yourself. Firstly, you want 6000 people involved in a poll; then you assert that any voice should be bought. Which one is it?

1) 6000 people in a poll would show exactly what a true majority of what Vale fans want.

2) If you want a say in the running of the club you have to buy your way in.

How would a poll change anything? Is a poll a mandate to initiate a Club policy?

1) 6000 people in a poll would show exactly what a true majority of what Vale fans want.

How would a poll change anything? Is a poll a mandate to initiate a Club policy?

Vale will never have 6,000 home fans again why v2001 remain.

So if a poll changes nothing, why bother with your point 1???

As for your threats to Twitters .....hahaha good luck with that one!!

Archived