onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Agenda for Sundays Open Meeting at BGWMC

andy jones

BurslemChemicals: would you like to explain your 80% estimate?

80% of yesterdays attendance would be 3692. Add together 2000 odd SEO and we get a figure of 5692.

Are you telling me that the 80 or 90 people that turn up in Baddeley Green will represent 80% of the Club's support?

You are a minority and this will be reflected in today's attendance of the meeting.

If you want to talk percentages, take a look voting from the EGM individual shareholders.

I can quite confidently say a large percentage wanted BB, GO and ML gone.

Advert

Guest southburslemvaliant
softbursleyvolauvent......the NLV poll 87%,SC poll 600 to 14 and the EGM 900 to 14.....a vast majority of over 80% want change.

...and two thousand people were going to attend the march.

...and James Lawrie was going to play in Premier League.

80% want change yet no one turns up for the march and less than a hundred will be there today.

Wake up!

You have no evidence to back up your silly 80% estimate.

If you want to talk percentages, take a look voting from the EGM individual shareholders.

I can quite confidently say a large percentage wanted BB, GO and ML gone.

Is every Vale fan a shareholder?

If so there would be 6,000 shareholders and not 900 odd.

No your right that every Vale fan is not a shareholder. But due to how the club is set up its down to the shareholders how the club is run. A large percentage of those shareholders wanted the board gone at the EGM, I know that for a fact.

I might even agree with Glen on one thing, more fans should have brought shares. If they had have done I think the board would have gone at the EGM.

Keep on digging.

It is clear that there is a Majority that want change, just study all the polls on here and the poll carried out by NLV. Only someone with their heads burried so far in the sand cannot see what is wished for by the great majority.

Your arguments are very poor SBV.

Can you point to any specific poll, AGM, EGM, meeting, campaign group where the majority have voted in favour of the board, their hasn't been one?

Your simplistic argument that because you go to the game you are in favour shows your argument to be daft. I would argue that those who attend games want change in the board room.

The common element of feeling between Vale fans is pro change, that cannot be denied.

No your right that every Vale fan is not a shareholder. But due to how the club is set up its down to the shareholders how the club is run. A large percentage of those shareholders wanted the board gone at the EGM, I know that for a fact.

I might even agree with Glen on one thing, more fans should have brought shares. If they had have done I think the board would have gone at the EGM.

I can't argue you at all the shareholders overwhelmingly demanded change.

Keep on digging.

It is clear that there is a Majority that want change, just study all the polls on here and the poll carried out by NLV. Only someone with their heads burried so far in the sand cannot see what is wished for by the great majority.

Until there's a poll with a 6,000 count you cannot declare a majority.

900 or 600 is not 6,000.

Nothing is clear and there is no majority demanding anything.

You obviously have no idea about statistics. When researchers do surveys, do they ask every living person? What is your evidence to show the majority support the board? Seeing as you are so critical of the counter evidence, it must be good. And going to games doesn't show people want them to stay!

Until there's a poll with a 6,000 count you cannot declare a majority.

900 or 600 is not 6,000.

Nothing is clear and there is no majority demanding anything.

Jesus, you really struggle don't you. We don't even get that kind of turn out at general elections!

I can't argue you at all the shareholders overwhelmingly demanded change.

If you think about it, if every fan spent a few quid less this season when going to the match, both inside and outside the ground they would soon have enough to buy 50quids worth of shares at the end of the season.

The more shareholders we have the more representative of the fan base votes at AGM/EGM would be. Assuming it was one man one vote.

Not that it is likely to happen until BB & GO are gone for good.

Once this is all done and dusted, I think all Vale fans should look at buying shares to prevent this type of thing happening again.

Archived