onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

To those who bought season tickets

Mr Carter

What a pointless inflammatory thread this is. Jeez! Ever heard of 'live and let live?' if someone wants to buy a season ticket, or doesn't, that's their choice and it's no-ones place, especially not you Mr Carter to come on here with your sarcastic 'congratulations' and basically implying season ticket holders are going to lead to Vale's downfall.

Instead of SEO how about SPV - support Port Vale. Turn up, cheer your team on, get behind the lads and get ur head out your ****!

And before u all start, I'm not pro-board, I'm not anti-board, I'm pro Port Vale but I tell u what, I'm getting anti SEO! If ppl wanna go to the games they can do so and should do so without like you having a go.

HERE HERE!

Advert

I want a better future for my club your view with respect is short sighted,you have watched your board turn away two (2) respectable investments; if you are happy with that then that is between you and your conscience.

V2001 where formed and it was said by some that we now had a future past WT Bell 8 years down the line those same people are now bleating about how bad the last 8yrs have been.As for 2 investments yes i agree no reason why these where declined.But i have no consciene supporting Micky and the boys "I'm Vale and i'm proud of it"

I wonder how many of these SEO lads were singing "Vale till I die" obviously dont understand the words to the song... Port Vale have been around since 1876 ... The board have been around for 8-10 years, In comparison thats a small percentage... I know as long as I live I will follow my team! Through the good and the BAD!!!!! Come on Vale .... Season Ticket holder in the Paddock!! :)
Yes we all love the Vale, thats why we want our money to be spent on the team and wisely.

Giving money to Bratt and Oliver to waste on giving Dean Glover, Lee Sinnott and Jim Gannon contracts and then paying them a fortune a short time after to pay up these contracts. Bratt alone has been paid £60,000 every year for 8 years for what? Doing nowt, Its money being p*ssed up the wall and is killing the club.

Thats why under this board we have finished the lowest league position of our entire history. They don't know what they're doing, yet even after 8 years of failure you want us to give them yet more money to keep them damaging the club for longer????

Thats madness. :ohmy:

What a pointless inflammatory thread this is. Jeez! Ever heard of 'live and let live?' if someone wants to buy a season ticket, or doesn't, that's their choice and it's no-ones place, especially not you Mr Carter to come on here with your sarcastic 'congratulations' and basically implying season ticket holders are going to lead to Vale's downfall.

Instead of SEO how about SPV - support Port Vale. Turn up, cheer your team on, get behind the lads and get ur head out your ****!

And before u all start, I'm not pro-board, I'm not anti-board, I'm pro Port Vale but I tell u what, I'm getting anti SEO! If ppl wanna go to the games they can do so and should do so without like you having a go.

No different than Robbie H gloating and I am not a thank you

I wonder how many of these SEO lads were singing "Vale till I die" obviously dont understand the words to the song... Port Vale have been around since 1876 ... The board have been around for 8-10 years, In comparison thats a small percentage... I know as long as I live I will follow my team! Through the good and the BAD!!!!! Come on Vale .... Season Ticket holder in the Paddock!! :)

get a grip

Happy Clapper - your opinion means nothing.x

fickle fans for sticking by their club? what about all those that pledged to starve em out, the wall of discontent etc, and then paid £20 to get in on Saturday?

What about those smelling the coffee, standing up from a kneeling position and going to get a refund on their season tickets?

And those thinking of getting their money back for their shares, whilst there is still a chance?

Archived