onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

To those who bought season tickets

Mr Carter

Advert

Guest potalot1
To those who bought season tickets while I applaud your blind loyalty to this board,I hope you realise that you will now get the club you deserve Enjoy

We will, in fact we are, whoevers chairman, on the board, pulling on the shirt, serving the food, winning or losing.

Thats being a "fan" and i will not apologise for that to anyone. :rolleyes:

I guess the one who supports this board

Mr C far from it i Support Port Vale and it's a shame that we have 2 moron's running us but like the majority the draw of watching Port Vale play out weighs anything else to do with the club.

To those who bought season tickets while I applaud your blind loyalty to this board,I hope you realise that you will now get the club you deserve Enjoy

What complete verbal diarrhea, I support The TEAM not the board......You really don't have a clue do you???

Mr C far from it i Support Port Vale and it's a shame that we have 2 moron's running us but like the majority the draw of watching Port Vale play out weighs anything else to do with the club.

I want a better future for my club your view with respect is short sighted,you have watched your board turn away two (2) respectable investments; if you are happy with that then that is between you and your conscience.

SV in all honesty it's a shame GO didn't have the passion the hardcore SEO have had in the last few months but alas the time as now come to either give up the Vale or bite the bullet and get back in to watching the Club you all :wub:.

Neil,

I have posted what my thoughts are on this on another thread. Look it uip - it's the long one started by MarkyMark on the official announcement

The laugh of it is that I believe in their aim and we all want substantial investment but the way some of these 'fans' go about it, talking down to those that still attend and buy season tickets makes me not all that disappointed that they won't be there anymore.

Like it or not your helping to divide fans.

I wonder how many of these SEO lads were singing "Vale till I die" obviously dont understand the words to the song... Port Vale have been around since 1876 ... The board have been around for 8-10 years, In comparison thats a small percentage... I know as long as I live I will follow my team! Through the good and the BAD!!!!! Come on Vale .... Season Ticket holder in the Paddock!! :)

What a pointless inflammatory thread this is. Jeez! Ever heard of 'live and let live?' if someone wants to buy a season ticket, or doesn't, that's their choice and it's no-ones place, especially not you Mr Carter to come on here with your sarcastic 'congratulations' and basically implying season ticket holders are going to lead to Vale's downfall.

Instead of SEO how about SPV - support Port Vale. Turn up, cheer your team on, get behind the lads and get ur head out your ****!

And before u all start, I'm not pro-board, I'm not anti-board, I'm pro Port Vale but I tell u what, I'm getting anti SEO! If ppl wanna go to the games they can do so and should do so without like you having a go.

SV in all honesty it's a shame GO didn't have the passion the hardcore SEO have had in the last few months but alas the time as now come to either give up the Vale or bite the bullet and get back in to watching the Club you all :wub:.

Neil,

Here it is for you

Allow me to at lest find the smallest silver lining in this news

furthermore, Port Vale can reveal that ex-chairman Bill Bratt has confirmed in writing to the board that he will step down from the board of directors immediately after this investment has been secured and inded, the investment is conditional upon Mr Bratt stepping down

So BB will be gone. This begs the following questions:

Who exactly are the new investors? Ameriturf? If so this no longer becomes a fan run club and I for one will want to see a business plan before a make a decision, but the bit in bold al teast gives me hope that they have half a clue as to what they are doing

Has this deal been purely brokered by Mike Lloyd? If so, then he has been a much cleverer man than anyone suggested. Should we trust him? Depends on the results of the question above

Am I disappointed MS is not joining the board? Yes, I respect the man and know he would have been good for Port Vale

Am I concerned MS is not joining the board? Of course, what the hell could have been so difficult to stop him joining, especially has Bill has had to step down. Only one thing comes to mind - GO!!!

So in summary, I am not going to judge yet. I will look at the investment on it's merits and will scrutinise in great detail - no snap judgements from me. However, I am nervous about Mike's involvement in this and what that will mean, but nowhere near as nervous and angry as I am that Glenn Oliver will be remaining on the board. I just hope these new investors soon work him out and ship him out!!!

Archived