Advert

Advert

FAO MarkyMark - OVF Stats

robf

Advert

Top post,ovf is invaluable to me for the info it provides

Sorry but the official site is poor in comparison I rarely use it

Thanks for that.

I think some credit is also due to the club official site, and especially the club programme too, as they both compare well with other clubs' official websites and programmes.

By their nature, official club websites can never be as dynamic and speculative as fans websites, and Vale's official site has to share what limelight there is with the superb in-depth club information provided on OVF.

So a direct comparison between the 2 sites probably doesnt do anyone any favours - they can compliment each other, even more so when political strife at Vale ends, as it will at some point.

A place for both though, the editing on the club official site is much better than it was a few years ago and they have some good innovative ideas of their own like letting youth team players report on games, and features on players, plus Valiant World.

Finally, congratulations again to Dave J for winning the programme award with Vale's matchday magazine, superb for several seasons now.

OVF is great for info on vale and L2.

I spend more time on OVF than all the other forums and facebook etc. put together.

The only downside is having to read messages from marky, ban bell, wayneyloo and billy and other wind up merchants who never quote facts but just write negative posts about Mo, B&G and S.E.O. etc. without conveying anything that is constructive or sensible.

They are just a waste of time and space.

I know that they can be ignored but the replies to them which include their messages are there to be read.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived