onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Where has Legal Beagle gone

9012ziggy

Interestingly you choose to answer that question very quickly yet have failed to answer my numerous questions as to what your own issue is with Mo

As for your other point, my CRB check shows clearly not.

Banbell your a ****, a real ****, you are also spineless, thats a shame, but thats your nature.

Your issue seem to personal with me, you don't make any debate, just allude that am a racist and abuse me. You've overstepped the mark this time, beleive me.

If I'm so faceless I suggest we meet and then you can repeat these insults and the racist allegations to my face.

Advert

Double irony, I like it Mr Beagle.

I think the point, as you know full well, is that you we're full of communication (PR Spin) prior to the EGM and have now gone totally silent since your man failed in his bid to gain control of Vale.

And please do not insult our intelligence by now trotting out "The EGM was not about Mo" line (3 times in 3 posts, I'd have thought you'd have come out with something better during your recent rest on here) - from your perspective the EGM was all about Mo, hence him jumping on the NVL bandwagon and promising to purchase peoples shares after the meeting whilst assuming he’s be in charge.

I’d have thought you’d admit defeat gracefully, to be trotting out the “It wasn’t about mo”, “Its now up to the shareholders” line is an insult to SEO, NLV and the people that put their misguided faith in you.

Dear Banbell,

The best I can do is agree to differ. I neither have the time or inclination to play your games.

You clearly have your agenda on this website and so I shall leave you to it.

No amount of discussion with you is going to get you to change your perspective as it is not in your interest to add anything constructive in terms of MC, MS, NLV, B&G, SEO etc.

Curiously, do you post of the Notts Forest forums as well? I find it unusual for a self-professed Forest fan to be so interested in the Vale forum. My interest lies within the people involved and trying to bring about change and so I have a reason for communicating with shareholders and fans. I do not understand your reason - not that I am expecting a constructive response.

Regards

Your issue seem to personal with me, you don't make any debate, just allude that am a racist and abuse me. You've overstepped the mark this time, beleive me.

If I'm so faceless I suggest we meet and then you can repeat these insults and the racist allegations to my face.

Meet where ever you want , not a problem

Dont be a silly boy, I like you enjoy the odd wind up :cool: dish it but cant take it ?

I merely asked if it was true your an active member of the BNP, you answered me [ rare answer though ] and I fully accept Im mistaken

Am I getting under your skin ?

Says you that's got a personal issue with Mo.

L B as got you lot where he wants, I can't believe how far you lot are up is ****.makes me feel sick. You should be ashamed of your selfs. L B won't get you any where bill bratt and co are far to clever for him

That's why they have accumulated losses of £1 million and have no morals to sit as Director's.

It is indeed you sir who are a ****

No.

Is it true you have numerous criminal convictions????

Maybe the way he looks are a bit criminal and i believe he was aquitted of GBH (Gobbling behind hedges).......But like the certain Directors drug offences (Jail) thats a bit in the past according to Bratt. :shifty:

Whats todays tipple, meths or sherry or both.

Mo and BNP.............:unsure:

Ok ,don't know about anyone else but I've gone past the point of no return with Mr Banbell , given him/her a chance but its now just boring beyond belief.

I suggest we use 'Board tactics'

So everyone put fingers in ears and altogether now ' la,la,la,la,la,la,la,lala,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la etc etc etc etc etc

Has he gone away yet Bill ?

No, Glenn he's still here .

Bu**er ! !

everyone said that american fella newton was gonna come back but he never did he just didnt want to admit defeat. being quiet is easier than saying i lost. mos gone but even if he has he will still be down the vale each week cus hes a big supporter of us

Still about and observing

Archived