onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Tickets Sold ???

X-Valiant

And im pretty sure the "girl behind the counter" knows more than the directors, board manager of the business..

Its like the receptionist at Trump towers, she knows more about his business than he does..Not....lol

Roll on August...:D

If you were present at BGWMC and listened to Mike Lloyd the chances are the "girl behind the counter" does know more than some members of the board !!!

Advert

And im pretty sure the "girl behind the counter" knows more than the directors, board manager of the business..

Its like the receptionist at Trump towers, she knows more about his business than he does..Not....lol

Princey, have a goosey gander at post 274 in...

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=55650&page=14

:)

I can confirm we have sold more than 2000 infact season ticket sales are going better than expected. you lot on here need to get a life there's more to life than bill bratt and co

Could you kindly update us with your version on the total amount of STs SOLD?

One thing that i do think that you are spot on with is there is more to life than Bungling Bill & co.They are all ignorant,arrogant,selfish no marks and non are worth the steam off my ****.

Most people would trust the girl behind the counter rather than the directors or the chief executive. The problem is that everyone expects liars to lie if they are telling the truth or not.

Some of you just cant wait for the Vale to go out of buisness, how SAD, hope you will be really proud of yourselves if it happens........GROW UP

Administration, the sooner the better,

Yes, i am proud of myself, Shareholder, EX st holder , protestor, B & G ,

If you want to support the Jackson 5 & that scumbag manager , carry on .

Most people would trust the girl behind the counter rather than the directors or the chief executive. The problem is that everyone expects liars to lie if they are telling the truth or not.

Not most im afraid...About 50 or so on here do but then again they do have there own agendas, with Mo and co and personal issues with the current men in charge and therefore seem to grasp on any small morsal like a rabid dog...Strange but fun to watch...

Not most im afraid...About 50 or so on here do but then again they do have there own agendas, with Mo and co and personal issues with the current men in charge and therefore seem to grasp on any small morsal like a rabid dog...Strange but fun to watch...

WRONG

The people with the personal agenda's are the people from the boardroom.They have their agenda's and personal issues with Mo.

1,377 posts and everyone have them wrong

I went down yesterday and spoke to 2 men going in they said they they were against the board but were not missing the Vale and bought season tickets! I don't think i will be going away matches as well, this hurts like anything so will have to take a year away from football altogether. I've been going Vale for 46 years It hurts big style!!!

I went down yesterday and spoke to 2 men going in they said they they were against the board but were not missing the Vale and bought season tickets! I don't think i will be going away matches as well, this hurts like anything so will have to take a year away from football altogether. I've been going Vale for 46 years It hurts big style!!!

Of course it hurts, after 66 years even more, but as they say no pain no gain. Lets hope its quick.=========

But the girl behind the counter has no reason to lie or fudge figures

Some of you just cant wait for the Vale to go out of buisness, how SAD, hope you will be really proud of yourselves if it happens........GROW UP

i couldnt agree more adavale! its so sadthat they would prefere us to go out of business altogether than support there team.

Archived