onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Now That Mr Motivators "Bid" Has Failed…

banbell

Are you under the influence of something?

Come on then Mr Attention seeker.Please tell us all what the club's plan is to take the club forward.What is the club's blueprint.

They have taken the plan on holiday with them melv.:rolleyes:

Advert

90% vote of no confidance shows mo did convince the fans, tactical voting only allowed the three to remain and also that p***k from broxap.

you did make me laugh though

"Seriously underestimated both the Business and Tactical Astuteness of Bill Bratt and Co"

Banbell,what is your opinion of Nathan Tyson's defection to the Rams?

He did a good job for us, is a decent honest player who was often played out of position but not worried that he's gone, I could have scored some of the chances he missed and with Robbie Findley fit next season we have a player with pace who will score goals.

As for him joining the sheep, bit p*****ed off as I'd have preferred him to go elsewhere and he did have offers however he lives in Bridgeford so probably wont have to up sticks. No-where near as upset as Fat Judas Commons betraying. After the flag waving incident a couple of seasons ago cant imagine he'll be Mr popular in Sheep land anyway.

Banbell/Glenn

A serious question, where is the factual evidence that the pro board movement is the majority (consultation, poll, survey etc), I want to see any factual evidence or are we working in the boards logic for debate ie not to produce any.

The pro change lobby's factual evidence is:

• Over 1150 petition (in five days) wanting the remaining three directors to resign.

• Over 3600 petition to rid the cub of the current board (pre EGM)

• Over 2100 pledging not to renew season tickets

• 1500 March through Burslem on last game of the season.

• 1300 Black and Gold scarves purchased.

• 80-90% of shareholders voted a Vote of no Confidence at the recent EGM

• At a pre EGM Supporters Club meeting only 14 out of an audience of 600 supported the board.

• In a survey of shareholders in March, 77% of respondents delivered a no confidence vote to the then current board.

I want to be balanced, so where is your evidence. Head count down pub or hearsay isn't evidence.

Personally speaking he failed to win me over on 2 points.

Firstly, he never came across very well on the radio when pressured on the investment. I recall £5m as a starting figure and a few months later it was £600k each off him and his mate..., talk of visions and dreames etc etc is all well and good, we can all do that, but its the meat in the sandwich so to speak which is the important bit.

Secondly, people who i rate as good judges have said "no" to him.. and people who's vocab is mainly revolving around 4 letter words were backing him..

Archived